[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norman Osborn/Green Goblin Will Have A Presence In Sony's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>According to That Hashtag Show, Norman Osborn will have a presence in the Spidey spin-off - although he's not actually expected to appear on-screen. They reckon only Osborn's voice will be heard, setting up the character for future films and allowing the studio to cast someone in the role at a later date. Apparently, Osborn Chemical Senior Vice-President Charles Standish will show up in the movie as Norman's representative.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/norman-osborn-green-goblin-will-reportedly-have-a-presence-in-sonys-silver-and-black-movie-a153381
>>
>>94815318
Its still SONY so I dont care
>>
>>94815414
This. It's not like I'm gonna go see it.
>>
Does Sony have any plans for their Spider-Man franchise? Because they are doing a great job ruining the future of MCU Spidey's films. What villains are even available?
>>
I'm so fucking confused what the plan is anymore. It's like they're burning the Spider-Man franchise for 4 ends.
>>
>>94815494

Mysterio, Kraven, Hobgoblin, Jackal, Sandman (?), Hydro-Man (?), and Spider-Slayers.
>>
>>94815318
Oh boy! This will mean that Norman now can't be used in the MCU Spidey movies because Disney/Feige doesn't want their movie to be connected to Sony's shitty mess!!!

Thanks, Sony! I never wanted Norman in the MCU anyway! Can you please put every Spidey villain/character so Marvel Studios can't/won't touch them? You goddamn pieces of shit....
>>
>>94815659
They still doing the Aunt May one?
>>
>>94815659
>Mysterio, Kraven

Nope. They're both in SILVER & BLACK.
>>
>>94815667
Easy, there. Norman is only going to be a plotpoint/cameo in this. They even said only his voice will be heard.
>>
>>94815753
They also want to do spin-offs.
>>
Homecoming was a mediocre movie, but Im not sure who is more to blame for that - Sony or Disney.

Either way I have faith in neither corporation to produce something good.

But getting Tom Hardy for Venom gives me a glimmer of hope.
>>
>>94815667
Feige had no plans for the Osborns anyway since both Raimi and Webb used them.
>>
>>94815791
We'll have to see who gets the role of Carnage. That fucker is going to make or break the movie.
>>
>>Spider-Man film every 2 years from now on.
>>Silver and Black is eating up every single character

This well is drying up so badly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.