[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From strongest to weakest. >Luke Cage >Daredevil >Iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: defenders.jpg (43KB, 610x344px) Image search: [Google]
defenders.jpg
43KB, 610x344px
From strongest to weakest.

>Luke Cage
>Daredevil
>Iron Fist
>Jessica Jones

Do you agree?
>>
Daredevil is the weakest
Jesicca is the second more strong and Im not sure about luke and iron fist.
>>
>>94814693
Punisher is the strongest.

There is literally no reason these idiots shouldn't be using guns.
>>
Iron Fist is technically stronger than all of them in the comics, dunno about the shitty shows.

JJ is Thing-level strength IIRC and fairly durable but if Iron Fist used his chi punch it would probably hurt pretty bad.
>>
>>94814693
Jessica Jones is stronger than Daredevil. Well, arguably at least. She has super strength but is untrained, DD is trained but is not superpowered.
>>
Daredevil couldn't hold up an elevator. Jessica is stronger, she's just the least talented fighter. Daredevil and Iron Fists are martial artists, Luke had some boxing training, Jessica is just a sloppy brute.
>>
>>94815868
>Daredevil
>not superpowered
I might beg to differ
>>
Are you talking physical or psychological strength? If I was forced to choose one to get me out of a bad situation
-Daredevil
-Luke Cage
-Jessica Jones
-Iron Fist
>>
File: Punisher Happy.jpg (147KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Happy.jpg
147KB, 900x808px
>>94814865
mah nigga. I'm over-hyped for his show, currently terrified that it'll be shit.
>>
>>94814693
Yes good list

>>94814746
Daredevil is the best fighter out of them all even though his powers are the weakest, He could dodge Jessica and Dannys more powerful attacks and neither of them are invulnerable to his like Cage is.
>>
>>94815868
JJ is the weakest until she gets some actual training. Her strength doesn't matter when she wont be able to hit DD or IF, and while she has some durability its not on the level of Cages and she can still be hurt by weapons.

Its a miracle she wasn't stabbed by a hand ninja desu.
>>
>>94815898
Luke was Special Forces and a cop so he has some more formal training
>>
>>94815954
Iron Fist was bad, Defenders was mediocre. But Our Guy is going to bring Marvel Netflix back to greatness. I'm expecting good things.
>>
>>94815645
In the series he's Daredevil lv without the fist, with the fist he's stronger
Iron fist > Cage > Daredevil > Jessica
>>
>>94816770
Ironfist still has to hit the fist on daredevil. Being 'stronger' doesn't mean he's capable of delivering the strength to where it would need to hit.
>>
>>94816770
Matt wrecks baseline Danny. Only thing Danny has going for him is the Fist, with very varied results.
>>
>>94814693
fuck off you sexist pig.
>>
>>94816974
Yeah and Danny's fist is pretty underwhelming on the show. Hes lucky whoever he is fighting always just politely stands there while he charges up his power.
>>
>>94817088
I wonder why Matt is so much more skilled than Danny when Danny is supposed to be kung fu jesus and entirely dedicated his life to martial arts, while Matt is also a lawyer.
>>
>>94817583
Because IF was made by people who did not have a single shit to give about the source material, on a shoestring budget, with practically negative production time. That complete disregard carried over into Defenders.
>>
>>94814865
>>94815954
Half the Defenders was me just thinking "Okay, now shoot him."

I'm hype desu.
>>
>>94817696
I feel like some blame is also on the actor/stuntman or whatever, it's so weird and disjointed that withinin the same show Daredevil has perfectly serviceable fight scenes and Iron Fist still sucks as much ass as ever. Did they have separate teams for each character's choreography or something?
>>
>>94818308
Maybe Cox is able to do good fight scenes whereas Jones just physically can't for whatever reason so they can do a good scene with Daredevil, but they have to cut around IF.
>>
>>94818483
More like Daredevils mask allows a stunt double to stand in and do the action scenes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.