[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a spinoff featuring this man engaging in wacky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: photo[1].jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
78KB, 900x900px
Would you watch a spinoff featuring this man engaging in wacky science adventures?
>>
>>94811575
You do realize that's basically Rick and Morty, right?
>>
>>94813190
Not even close.
>>
>>94813190
Except archer isn't a moany little cunt
>>
File: bill-nye-science.jpg (91KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-science.jpg
91KB, 950x534px
>>94811575
80s Jazz AND Science???
>>
>>94811575
>spin-off of a Nazi scientist in the current year

What could go wrong
>>
>>94811575
Let me think, yes
>>94813190
>Rick and Morty invented mad science shenanigans
Fuck off
>>
File: dr_weird.png (119KB, 350x316px) Image search: [Google]
dr_weird.png
119KB, 350x316px
>>94811575
>tfw we will never get the spinoff featuring a man engaging in wacky science adventures that we truly desire.
>>
>>94813190

Krieger is actually fallible.
>>
>>94811575
Only if Pam and Cheryl/Carol are involved.
>>
>>94811575
No, I've become a bit tired of krieger lately. We get it, you're not actually a doctor. Just feels like the joke has worn down a lot for me, they don't really build on it either. Maybe it's just me though, I was still in high school when Archer started.

Honestly have this complaint about the show in general but I really liked how much the new season mixed things up. I've heard the next one is going to be a lot less dark, which I think is the biggest problem of the last one (not that I don't like dark but being dark somewhat hurt the comedy towards the end).
>>
>>94813448
I mean I'd probably still watch the first few episodes. and if it was funny, I'd keep watching it. but I'm skeptical.
>>
>>94811575
I like Krieger, but I don't know if he could carry a show by himself. He would need strong writers and a strong supporting cast, or else there's a very real risk that his schtick gets old.

So a cautious yes with the above caveats.

(I also really liked his Archer Dreamland incarnation)
>>
>>94811575
Depends how they could do it. Part of me thinks that what's so funny about Krieger is how far away he is from us -- how surreal he is and how mysteriously he thinks. He's an enigma. He'd have to be the side character leading the story/show but with a companion because Krieger alone is mainly a gag character. It'd be like Planet Sheen otherwise. A show about going on wacky adventures with him would have to have a companion unless we make Krieger "more" for audiences, and that's a surefire way to go into Rick and Morty territory.

A way to avoid this, I think, would be to have a companion for each episode of this supposed show be from Archer instead. It's simple, really. Where as the show Archer follows other agents dealing with Sterling's antics, this 'Krieger show' would be about other agents dealing with Krieger and the scenarios he causes. If a show about Krieger were to do this, I'd watch it.
>>
>>94813331
holowaifu is slowly becoming more of a character too...

though she shows up like once a season.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.