[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TOLD YOU I fucking told you that they were going to introduce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: JLU Kyle Rayner.png (58KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
JLU Kyle Rayner.png
58KB, 250x269px
I TOLD YOU
I fucking told you that they were going to introduce Green Lantern in JL to setup GLC but you didn't believe me did you?
>hurr durr OP is a faggot, he just wants more Ryan Reynolds so he can make Deadpool references hurrrr
Well now we know that Abin Sur's going to be in JL so they're setting up Hal for GLC
Damn it feels good to be vindicated
Kyle still best boy though
>>
You don't have to yell
>>
>>94807012
You got some proof? Also if this is true then we're just getting Hal as a rookie meaning they're going to waste 3/4 appearances until we get all the human lanterns. Can't you just have Hal Jon Guy and Kyle already be lanterns and they've just not been back to earth in years due to their tours of duty
>>
>>94807012
>be Ryan Reynolds
>play Deadpool in X-Men origins: Wolverine
>the movie sucks
>play GL
>the movie sucks
>play some ghost movie with Jeff bridges
>the movie sucks
>play Deadpool again
>this time the movie doesn't suck
>start a Deadpool sequel
>production halted indefinitely because of a death in the set
That guy is cursed, CURSED!
>>
>>94807158

Don't forget he was in Blade Trinity.
>>
>>94807158
Not as much as Ben Affleck
>>
>>94807158
>movie stopped indefintely
you do know its only stopped while they investigate right? just like anytime there is a death on set nowadays
>>
>>94807173
but it was pretty good.
>>
>>94807012
>Well now we know that Abin Sur's going to be in JL so they're setting up Hal for GLC
There are absolutely zero trustworthy sources saying anything about GL in Justice League
>>
>>94807248
At least, Ben was in a few decent movies and few great ones. Ryan was in ONE half-decent movie.
>>
>>94807354
Lots of people used to say he couldn't act but anyone who watched Dogma back in 99 could see the potential was there
>>
>>94807354
Deadpool wasn't half decent. It wasn't great but it was solid.
>>
>>94807276
>indefinitely
As in "for an indeterminate amount of time," I meant.
>>
>>94807354
Buried and The Voices were great. He just really needs a better agent.
>>
>>94807340
Well, Lanterns are at least mentioned in the trailer.
>>
>>94807397
Well, we're not talking about acting skills. Ryan and Ben both can't act outside of their image. But Ben also writer and was in actually good movies like The town, Argo and Gone girl. Ryan was in Buried.
>>94807399
Memepool was meh. National Lampoon's Van Wilder was better I guess. But I've watched it when I was 14 or something. Don't remember shit except big ball dog.
>>
>>94807012
>Well now we know that Abin Sur's going to be in JL
Based on what evidence? First I've heard of this.
>>
>>94807158
Well he did just star alongside Samuel L Jackson
>>
How do we all feel about Hal becoming a cripple soon according to solicits? Judging by the future covers he's going to lose his right arm and have his leg in a harness.
>>
>>94807012
>>94807012
Hal again? Do they want GC to fail that badly again? Hal is cool in the comics but he's boring as fuck on film, nobody wants to watch some lame as fuck boxing glove in space lmao.
>>
>>94811592
How new are you to comics?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.