[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the right wing equivalent of Steven Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 70

File: tmp_16263.jpg (142KB, 1037x1177px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16263.jpg
142KB, 1037x1177px
What would the right wing equivalent of Steven Universe even look like?
>>
>>94806684
Make it TV-PG or TV-14 please.
>>
>>94806669
The same show. SU is subtle about it's right leaning tendancies. They hide it under a superficial lefty diversity shtick, but the themes of strength in war, the necessity of a stable mother/father family unit, and the importance of local community is very obvious once you see it.
>>
File: planet earth.gif (743KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
planet earth.gif
743KB, 1280x720px
>>94806684
wow really makes you think. the right seems like a whole bunch of degenerates.
>>
>>94806715
>about it's right leaning tendancies.

*about its right leaning tendencies.
>>
It's about a 13 year old memeboy who gets radicalised into switching off all capacity for empathy by a group of superpowered youtubers. Together they battle the reality-bending reptilian conspiracy.
>>
>>94806669
>ke it TV-PG or TV-14 please.
look about the same, but characters suddenly have free will and are let to be unique and not devolve into bay sitting clones of a 8 year old retard
>>
>>94806669
Instead of promoting love and peace, it promotes hate and war.
>>
>>94806684
Finally a show that resonates with me
>>
>>94806669
Dragonball
>>
>warriors from the past who hold ancient values come to guard a fuccboi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM
>>
>>94806669
A Nazi, a randian, a hick, a Bible thumper and a CEO are drawn together by Goldman Sachs's trade supercomputer. They meet new people every week, and each time each of them presents a special lesson why accepting change of any sort is bad and that the only good thing about America is reruns of NCIS. When the villain appears, each one tries to defeat them- ashaved head lesbian Communist or community college transcript crybully with a black lawyer- alone before each of them realizes that only through their powers combined can they defeat them. As they all shout their battle cries, Jesus Christ- played by Tim Allen in his Santa Clause outfit- defeats them by yelling so angrily that his veins become tentacles that inject nanoscopic hot dogs into them, converting them into god fearing Christians from Idaho.
>>
>>94806800
>ashaved
>>
>>94806669
There won't be a SU of the right because the right would actually copy a good cartoon instead of stealing from a medicore show which can't even keep character sizes constant.
>>
>>94806715
To continue, the show clearly has a right wing attitude towards weapons and their necessity for self defense. It shows business owners in a positive light, even showing the benefits of free competition, while politicians are shifty and ineffective.

The entire arc of Peridot is about an immigrant who learns to leave her old culture behind to integrate and assimilate to her new home.
>>
>>94806800
>Each week George Soros transforms a Californian into a 300 ft tall welfare queen that can only be defeated by a giant Marlboro Man
>>
>>94806684
A lot of right wingers are also pretty conservative so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't fly. The main girl would just stay at home and cook dinner in a full body denim dress for the men while they go out and save the day.
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
Alpha as fuck
>>
It honestly wouldn't be *that* different. The relationships between the Gems would probably be more based off of Agape, Storge, and Philia instead of Eros but that is it.
>>
>>94806813
Head, not crotch. Obviously.
Also I fucked up Transcript for Trans
>>
>>94806828
This isn't even accurate. A good chunk of the GOP voter base is obese.
>>
>>94806846
>A good chunk of the American voter base is obese
>>
File: daily.jpg (30KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
daily.jpg
30KB, 480x336px
>"Lol this show has a genuinly nice main character and some gay characters. it also promotes love and peace. such a lefty show!"

"left wing" is now synonymous with being a nice person, and "right wing" is now synonymous with being an asshole.
>>
>>94806800
>Jesus Christ- played by Tim Allen in his Santa Clause outfit

First laugh I've had on /co/ in awhile.
>>
>>94806852
Well yeah, obviously, but red states in general contain the highest percentages.
>>
>>94806857
>now

It's been that way since Nixon.
>>
>>94806846
Good chunk? Try the whole fucking thing.
I mean, most Americans are fat, period. And while I hate to say "both sides" shit there isn't *really* all that much difference in being a fat piece of shit whining because "the government doesn't give me what I want" and being a fat piece of shit who delusionally claims "if it weren't fer the gubmint, I'd have what I want. Yessir, the gubmint is the only thing keeping me from being a millionaire like I deserve"
>>
File: SU redpill 1.gif (829KB, 1363x5954px) Image search: [Google]
SU redpill 1.gif
829KB, 1363x5954px
>>94806715
SU is actually pretty damn redpilled.
>>
>>94806669
Steven Universe, but ironically and with everything cringeworthy or uncomfortable about the original dialed up to eleven. More Steven cross-dressing, or better, make him genderfluid and have him change his sex every episode depending on what he feels like that day. Have Stevonie date multiple people; ignore the implications. More rapey and sexually tense fusions. Lapidot. Have Greg reminisce about experimenting with guys. Make most townie couples same sex, and on top of that add polyamory and BDSM relationships. Portray Homeworld's human zoo as a lesson about how basic income will bring peace on Earth.
>>
File: steven universe hfy.jpg (138KB, 1191x344px) Image search: [Google]
steven universe hfy.jpg
138KB, 1191x344px
>>94806715
>>94806820
Once you start peeling away the upper layers, SU reads like a HFY thread on /tg/
>>
>>94806715
SU is not conservative or right leaning. Just because you can talk yourself into delusion doesnt mean that was the creator's message.
>>
>>94806820
This is really amusing to me. Please continue if you can.
>>
>>94806874
Blame blacks - they have the highest obesity rate (by far) of any demographic in the US, and the south has the highest concentration of blacks outside of inner city Detroit/Chicago/Milwaukee
>>
>>94806888
>Good chunk? Try the whole fucking thing.
That's how you know you're about to read a sensible and unbiased post written by someone speaking from an objective worldview.
>>
>>94806888
>being this butthurt that we're so rich we can eat anything we want
>>
>>94806892
>this again
His interpretation is clever, but forced. Pretty typical of film criticism, really.
>>
>>94806800
Would unironically watch.
>>
>>94806888
Thank the spics and niggers for that.
We are also having to take in people from mexico, another country with a morbid obesity rate.
>>
>>94806669
ducktales.
>>
File: fennec!.jpg (72KB, 718x720px) Image search: [Google]
fennec!.jpg
72KB, 718x720px
>>94806922
>America is fat because of blacks XD
You can't be this retarded. you are just pretending to be stupid, right?
>>
>>94806800
Which one of the protagonists should be a cute girl?
>>
>>94806957
He has a point tho.
>>
>>94806800
Sounds like an [as] comedy series.
I'd watch it.
>>
>>94806828
>high T
>swole as all fuck
Is this supposed to be bad?
>>94806857
What's wrong with being an asshole? It is fun and attractive.
>>
>>94807036
I dont really buy the idea that if you have female villains you're secretly socking it to those feminists. It just seems like the logical extension of the CG's origins.
>>
>>94807058
It's neither fun or attractive. it's repulsive.

But what really makes it bad is that you are harming the people around you. a society that is built by assholes is objectively worse than a society that is built by nice people
>>
>>94806669
It'd be every tropey, socially accepted cartoon released prior to 2007-2010 I guess.
>>
>>94806913
Death of the Author, bitch.
>>
>>94807006
The main characters' wives who stay at home, obviously. Except the one who shuns women and believes in MGTOW.
>>
>>94807074
Oh that.
I agree. Even if the CG's origins are concerning, to say the very least.
>>
I don't think very much needs to change, Steven Universe isn't very leftwing, it's just really fucking gay and poorly written.
As far as the villains are concerned homeworld is the almost perfect enemy for a right wing group, Centralized authority and planning, collectivism, generally anti-meritocratic. However a few things about them don't really put them against the right, they're an incredibly moral and conscientious group, two characteristics that are heavily correlated with right-wing ideology. This could change but it wouldn't be necessary considering even in SU they have left tendencies and are still enemies of the crystal gems.

The Crystal Gems themselves aren't very left-wing, they just have an nontraditional family structure, which isn't inherently leftist. The town of Beach City isn't leftist either, people work on their own accord and trade good and services, Steven was even able to start his own business without government shutting him down. Dewey does almost nothing to intervene in these market relationships that we've seen, so market regulation is very lax and people get along just fine. No one is starving on the street so they clearly aren't commies.
I can't think of anything that needs to change for SU to be more right-wing.
But I can think of plenty of things that need to change for the show to not be complete garbage but that's for another thread.
>>94806800
I know this is bait but.
Why would a nazi be in a right wing SU? Why would they be brought together by goldmans sachs which is a bigger supporter of the left? Why would they be against change, surely you realize being a reactionary is not inherently right wing, nor does encompass a significant portion of the right?
>>94806986
There goes the tripfag, at it again.
>>
>>94806892
Isn't Garnet also a toxic, codependent relationship of a rock with anger and violence issues and another rock with sociopathic apathy?
>>
>>94806957
I dunno. I can see the stuff by the end of the post about the show's stance on fatherhood being forced, but otherwise he seems to have a valid interpretation of the the show. Obviously not the creators' intentions, but still a valid takeaway.
>>
>>94806820
>Shifty and ineffective
I won't argue with it but at least Dewey has enough perception and insight to realize someone has to keep the crazy shit in Beach City under wraps.
>>
>>94807129
Not toxic, they come together and become more stable overall, their relationship benefits everyone but the viewer, who has to deal with how annoying they are unfused.

>>94806857
I shouldn't be replying to a tripfag but, are you actually fucking retarded? I mean, I know you are but jesus christ this is ridiculous.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>94807123
>incredibly moral and conscientious group, two characteristics that are heavily correlated with right-wing ideology.

LMAO.
Holy shit you are delusional
>>
>>94807058
Assholes are usually charismatic and attractive to most people. When people can choose between a strong horse and a weak horse, the choice is obvious.

Nice people give away their approval freely like common sluts. You must earn respect from an asshole.
>>94807081
Assholes created Rome, the Han Dynasty, and the United States of America.

Nice people create shitholes like Sweden or the Song Dynasty or the Soviet Union.
>>
>>94806857
>implying it's not a lefty show
Didnt they have episodes talking about gender roles, an episode alluding to trans people, and of course the "Don't say rock people!" thing? Sounds pretty lefty to me
>>
File: Comedy Gold.jpg (18KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
Comedy Gold.jpg
18KB, 370x278px
>>94807177
>Nice people give away their approval freely like common sluts.
I love this.
>>
>>94807177
>confusing confidence for being an asshole
>>
>>94807177
America was created by both assholes and nice people. that's why you have a constitution that protects your liberties - if america was made purely by asshole it would have been a fascistic nightmare.

The soviet union was made by assholes too, btw.

And also you are a delusional retard if you think Sweden is a "shithole" when they enjoy one of the highest quality of life in the world
>>
>>94807081
>It's neither fun or attractive. it's repulsive.
Nah brah. You just don't get it cause you aren't a chick and only hang out with other betas. Try cutting loose some time.
>a society that is built by assholes is objectively worse than a society that is built by nice people
So go live around nice people. They won't mind you being an asshole so much and you'll look like a fucking Casanova next to their bland β selves.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (168KB, 604x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
168KB, 604x573px
>>94807165
It's true though.

Research has shown that conservatives give more to charity, lie less often, and have a weaker threshold for disgusting things. Liberals don't particularly believe in anything but generic feelgood empty words.
>>
>>94807182
Nope.
There was just one epsiode where Steven dressed like a girl at end for a comedic effect, something that happened for comedy purposes for centuries anon.

Also there wasn't an episode about "gender roles" and i don't get how saying they should be called Gems and not rock people is political in any way
>>
File: FdzSOzFL.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FdzSOzFL.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>94807213
>"Research has shown"
>Doesn't give any sources
Researches have also shown that people are lying in 4chan all the fucking time and making up fake researches that don't exist.

Aniway, Just go to /pol/ for one hour, watch how right-wingers are casually advocating for genoicide, and come back.
>>
>>94807197
Confident people are generally assholes, because they're unfettered by how others feel. This isn't a bad thing.
>>94807203
Soviet Union was founded by nice people who took their nice beliefs to the logical conclusion.

Sweden's social system was created by general pricks one generation removed from alliance with Nazis. It's a hellscape now with 3rd worlders terrorizing and destroying the place because everyone was too nice to say "fuck off".
>>
>>94807213
Btw watch this articles, showing how conservatives are more likely to believe lies and falsehoods:

http://www.laweekly.com/news/conservatives-are-more-likely-to-believe-lies-ucla-research-says-7896216
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-conservative-believe-false-threats-20170202-story.html
>>
File: 341321512125.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
341321512125.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
Megas XLR. Both feature obese nerdy protagonists who like professional wrestling, anime(Both even having blatant Harlock references), video games and food, and an ongoing conflict against an alien race. The difference is that quite a few problems in the show arise because Coop fucked up somewhere earlier in the episode, while Steven's problems are almost entirely based on either external threats acting purely on their own or another character(including his mother since even if Steven is just a reborn Rose with human DNA, he's an independent consciousness and personality).

Coop's solutions regularly involve using every bullet caliber, video game trick, and wrestling move known to mankind(and some known only to alienkind) in the most macho, tactically offensive and excessive fashions, while Steven uses racial superpowers and superhuman strength/agility powered purely by his emotions, and is geared towards a more defensive of supportive role in combat. Coop has also cried only for Comedic effect. All of the main characters have cried for drama at least once.(Except for Greg, he cries from his dick, that's why Steven was born). This probably isn't right wing Steven Universe, but it certainly is more "Steven Universe with more testosterone" or the other way around, since Megas came first.
>>
>>94807265
What made the soviet union bad was corruption and abuse of power, which are inherently asshole qualities.

So fuck off, really. the soviet union was made by assholes, not by nice people
>>
>>94807182
don't make shit up to make a point, they've never talked about gender roles on the show outside of one off jokes.
>>
>>94807203
>implying the large groups of people that established these countries can easily be evaluated to be in one of two moral categories
>implying morality is not entirely subjective between perspective and time
>implying quality of life is both a statistic that is accurate for all citizens and not subjective to ideological or nationalistic bias of the population
>>
>>94806857
>genuinly nice
Steven isn't nice, he's a naive retard. And the worl bow down to that shit instead of naturally evolving.
>>
>>94807300
He is naive, but also genuinely nice.
The two terms are not contradictory.
>>
>>94807182
there has literally *NEVER* been an episode about gender. The "don't say rock people" thing was very obviously a "nigga" joke (THAT'S OUR WORD), and I don't even know what you're talking about with trans people//
>>
>>94807213
So they're moralfags who are ruining 4chan. Glad we can agree on something.
>>
>>94807293
Morality is subjective philosophically, but practically you can treat morality as objective 99% of the time because generally speaking, most humans reason their morality behind what they think is better for human society
>>
>>94807123
> homeworld is the almost perfect enemy for a right wing group, Centralized authority and planning, collectivism, generally anti-meritocratic.
But hierarchy is right-wing, too. The Homeworld is basically Fascist (no meme "fascist", but Mussolini Fascist). Whether you see them as right-wing should depend on whether you see the actual historical Fascists as right-wing, and opinions about that differ. On the right, Evola, von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, and basically every Catholic monarchist would call them left-wing, but Moldbug considers then right-wing, just mixed with lefty elements for that extra populist kick.
>>
>>94807230
>i don't get how saying they should be called Gems and not rock people is political in any way
It's like how you shouldn't call blacks 'African Americans' anymore because it's insensitive.
>>
>>94807165
Here's the part where you deny the validity of sociological research
"Conscientiousness
(OR = .37, p< .05) predicted a preference for center-right, whereas
Openness (OR = 2.42, p< .05) and Agreeableness (OR = 3.55,
p< .05) predicted a preference for center-left. "

Personality correlates of party preference: The Big Five in five big European countries
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235763966_Personality_correlates_of_party_preference_The_Big_Five_in_five_big_European_countries

Other correlations like the one in [pic related] can be found here, correlating conservatism to a foundation based on purity, authority, achievement and low levels of hedonism
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0042366

But honestly I shouldn't be doing your homework for you.
>>
>>94807364
First of all i haven't seen anyone being against calling blacks "African Americans".

Second of all, the gems are objectively called "Gems" and not rock people. correcting a false terminology is not a political statement
>>
File: siberia.png (36KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
siberia.png
36KB, 300x250px
Bismuth - Devoted Marxist with Stalinist sympathies
Steven - Social Democrat
Rose - Socialist
Pearl - Leninist
Garnet - Luxury Gay Space Communism
Amethyst - Trotskyist
>>
File: journal.pone.0042366.t002.png (1MB, 5596x3482px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pone.0042366.t002.png
1MB, 5596x3482px
>>94807385
forgot the pic
>>94807342
Fascist aren't right-wing, and considering hierarchy to be right wing makes the entire dichotomy of left vs. right non-descriptive considering that would make ideologies entrenched in hierarchy like stalinism right wing. The reason we conventionally include authoritarianism on a separate axis is because it's far more descriptive.
>>
File: 1433894022481.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433894022481.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>94807385
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/mar/31/business/la-fi-mh-conservatives-or-liberals-20140331
Liberals are more likely to donate charity to actual useful purposes, while conservatives mostly give charity to useless religious organizations.
Basically right-wingers are more likely to be brainwashed by religion. they aren't more moral, they are just more likely to believe falsehoods.

Watch the following studies, proving conservatives are more likely to believe propaganda and lies:
http://www.laweekly.com/news/conservatives-are-more-likely-to-believe-lies-ucla-research-says-7896216
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-conservative-believe-false-threats-20170202-story.html
>>
>>94807386
>correcting a false terminology is not a political statement
Y-yeah it kinda is under the right circumstances.
>>
>>94806669
>tfw rightwing Trump voter who loves SU
what a fucking terrible idea for a thread, kys
and look at the rest of you, you don't even believe me because of your prejudices. Amazing.
>>
>>94807385
>But honestly I shouldn't be doing your homework for you.
Okay, no. You're the one who brought up research without linking to anything. It's YOUR responsibility to back it up, not everyone else's.
>>
>>94806857
There's a difference between being nice and naive. Leftists are naive but interpret it as kindness. More conservatives donate or volunteer to charities than leftists, who think wanting everyone to get taxed to give welfare means they're cheritiable.
>>
>>94807462
I hope you are at least one of the people who realizes Trump is terrible but thought he is "not as bad as Clinton". i can respect you if that's the case.

Personally think Trump is even worse than Clinton though
>>
>>94807474
I didn't say being naive and being nice are the same thing. Steven is both nice and naive.

Also, watch this:
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/mar/31/business/la-fi-mh-conservatives-or-liberals-20140331

Conservatives mostly donate to useless religious organizations while lefties donate money to actual useful purposes like scientific research
>>
>>94807327
Objectively deciding morality based on whether it is intended to benefit the whole or the individual is still flawed on the basis that intentions do not equal results. Take for example virtually every attempt at communism, something that the majority intends to help the majority, and yet often leads to disaster. Are they morally better than those who act only for themselves but create beneficial results like a self centered employee? Would you feel they are the same morally both before and after the results of their actions? Would it not change depending on the sensibilities one was raised to uphold? Looking into it deeper may be considered "philosophical" but these details impact the practical decision on branding a person/group/country moral or immoral.
>>
>>94806669
Morty. Steven is basically a Rickless Morty. As he never had Rick in his life, it allowed his empathy and naivette to run rampant turning Steven into the kid he is today.

Whereas Morty began as a loving person like Steven... he became a harsher and more practical person in later episodes.
>>
>>94807429
>conservatives more likely to believe lies

>liberals believe in the gender wage gap, man made global warming, that taxing rich people will make you less poor, that all races are the same, that an education implies intelligence, that anything right wing is fascist when in actual fascism they would have been rounded up and shot ages ago.

Wew lad
>>
>>94807481
He isn't even doing anything he said he would and is firing the people who believed in his campaign platform and elevating people whose beliefs are closer to Hilary's. Anyone who still supports him at this point is delusional. Trump's just yet another person who lied their way into office on a platform of change but is in fact maintaning the status quo. It's pretty funny he and his supporters hate Obama so much when he's proving to be the Republican Obama - Promising change but delivering none.
>>
>>94806669
40k.
>>
File: YA BOI Wins.jpg (37KB, 680x523px) Image search: [Google]
YA BOI Wins.jpg
37KB, 680x523px
>>94807481
>Not just throwing your vote away by voting third party because it ultimately doesn't matter anyway.
I hear that red pill tastes like strawberry, you should go try it.

>>94807514
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>94806957
The only things I have issue with are his descriptions of the gems
Amethyst is closer to that cool sister than a mom and Garnet is less of a mother and more of a hermit guru up on a mountain
>>
>>94807533
He's been in office in less than year and the the eo's he's tried to implement are blocked by leftist judges. Not to mention faggots like you in every corner trying to prevent him from doing anything because he hurts your fee fees and won't bring about the socialist utopia
>>
>>94807491
Go back to /mu/, or least take off your trip before you shitpost.
>>
>>94807506
Their intentions are moral, but the actual method they are using is not because it leads to a worse society.

What really should be done is a system of social democracy, which is a PROVEN system that is currently being implemented in many countries and it actually works.
>>
>>94807420
Stalinism was a rapid turn to the right in the Soviet ideology after Lenin and Trotsky, yes. They turned away from communism and towards, eh, nationalistic socialism.
>>
File: 1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg (763KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg
763KB, 1280x850px
>>94807555

1. Trump told Comey to jail journalists who report leaks. this is a violation of the first amendment.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0

2. Trump in fox news saying Edward Snowden should be executed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

3. Trump paying 25 million dollar over a massive fraud lawsuit
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8

4. Trump paid enormous amounts of money to the investigator who was investigating Trump University. Trump claimed he was not trying to bribe her. how convenient that he paid the same person who was investigating him and then she dropped the case.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914

5. Trump bribed Ben Carson for support by promising a position in the whitehouse.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438

I have a much longer list of terrible thing Trump has done, should i really share the entire list here or are this 5 things enough?
>>
>>94807555
Whatever you like m8, kicking Bannon to the kerb and keeping (((Kushner))) tells me everything I need to know.
>>
>>94807545
I view reality the way it actually is, i don't need to take any propaganda pills
>>
>>94807462
Anon, do you see what you get for compromise?
People like this >>94807481 are gonna think you're evil or dumb regardless.

Don't attack your own side.
>>
>>94807177
>the Soviet Union
>Nice people
>>
>>94807415
>>94807429
I didn't mention charity.
>while conservatives mostly give charity to useless religious organizations
I know you're an antitheist fag but this is retarded.
>proving conservatives are more likely to believe propaganda and lies
Besides the fact that either of those are studies, the first doesn't even link to a study. The second does those and I'll talk about that one, you can find it here http://www.danielmtfessler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Fessler-et-al-in-press-Political-Orientation-Credulity.pdf, I doubt you've even read the slightest bit of it. What it actually finds is a marginally higher level of credulity, and this doesn't necessarily mean willingness to believe untruths, in fact, something like question 10 "Sharks pose a significant risk to beachgoers" is a question completely based on a subjective threat assessment, or number 12 "Terrorist attacks in the U.S. have increased since Sept 11, 2001
" which is an actually objectively true statement.
https://leb.fbi.gov/2011/september/the-evolution-of-terrorism-since-9-11
number 9 "People who own cats live longer than people who don’t." While not completely true in that sense alone, pets do provide certain health benefits and it could be considered to improve your life by helping to alleviate certain conditions.
http://pets.thenest.com/people-own-cats-really-live-longer-10018.html
http://www.berkeleywellness.com/self-care/preventive-care/article/can-pets-help-you-live-longer

The study itself proves nothing about conservatives believing "propaganda and lies." Only being more willing to believe things in general, including believing the truth. The simple fact you found two articles, and didn't even bother to examine them better shows that you are willing to believe propaganda.
>>
>>94806669
Change his name to Steven America.
>>
>>94807822
America hasn't been right wing for years.
>>
>>94807587
They were nationalistic from the very start, and Stalin wasn't a turn to the right, not even in the slightest.
>>
>>94807265
>Soviet Union was founded by nice people who took their nice beliefs to the logical conclusion.
The Soviet Union was founded in plebs' envy and crooks' willingness to exploit it.
>>
>>94807845
>le only monarchy is truly right-wing meme

Britain plz go
>>
>>94807265
>Confident people are generally assholes, because they're unfettered by how others feel.

I've encountered plenty of nice and neutral confident people. Confident assholes are just self-serving, too lazy to bother, or both.

Actually, some confident assholes are literally incapable of being nice, except for maybe a thin facade.
>>
>>94807462
>Trump voter
>rightwing
>>
File: 147076362983.jpg (57KB, 604x610px) Image search: [Google]
147076362983.jpg
57KB, 604x610px
>>94807272
>laweekly
>latimes
>>
>>94806669
It would look like shit, because when you try to make a cartoon with some ulterior motive in mind instead of just trying to make a good fucking cartoon, it rarely, if ever, turns out even decent.

This is why Steven Universe is a dumpster fire; reflecting over the political axis wouldn't change that.
>>
>>94806669
Something with an animation style that doesn't make me want to gouge my own eyes out.
>>
>>94807342
I hate to bring this argument out of /pol/, but fascism's a centrist movement if we're going by economics.
>inb4 muh late capitalism
Fascism was absolutely not capitalist. The only case of capitalist "fascism" was Franco, and he barely even followed fascism. Every other form of fascism utilizes a mixed economy to boost businesses the state likes while regulating businesses the state doesn't like. Additionally, fascist had heavy amounts of nationalization, and taxes were high. There was still some free market, but that was only if the state was apathetic to your business. This is why fascism is third position (a.k.a. mixed economy), because it utilizes elements of both socialism and capitalism while being neither.
>>
>>94807907
>muh fair trade
>muh trillion dollar "infrastructure" (stimulus package)
Trump voters are just democrats who hate mexicans
>>94807914
At least he turned off his tripcode to post that
>>
>>94807924
Oh course it would look like shit. The point is to imagine what kind of shit it would look like.
>>
>>94807966
No, I voted Trump because I hate liberals
>>
>>94807996
t. Liberal
>>
>>94807897
Liberals will consider you cold hearted monsters if you think people should work for a living or that you don't like the idea of paying higher taxes so someone can get a free gender studies degree
>>
>>94806892
Where's the other half
>>
>>94806669
What's the source of this image?

>>94806775
t. "Peace through violence" antifa fascist
>>
File: remove butterfly.png (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
remove butterfly.png
154KB, 600x600px
>>94806669
Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
>>
File: German Reich AU.png (310KB, 900x1665px) Image search: [Google]
German Reich AU.png
310KB, 900x1665px
>>94808053
>>
>positive portrayal of small business owners and responsible gun owners
>negative portrayal of far-left extremism
>politicians portrayed as incompetent
>immigrants become good guys once they intergrate with Earth's culture

What about this isn't conservative?
>>
>>94808014
Jesus will tepp yourselves anything yo believe that everyone secretly agrees with your autism. I hate all liberal platforms, I find most of them to be entitled children who simply whine because someone has it better than them and have no problem using fascist techniques to ensure that only their beliefs system prevails
>>
>>94806857
>crazyaga
Holy shit when will you f u c k o f f
>>
File: obvious answer.jpg (49KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
obvious answer.jpg
49KB, 300x420px
>>94806669
>>
File: AVGN6.png (430KB, 409x519px) Image search: [Google]
AVGN6.png
430KB, 409x519px
>>94807619
>I view reality as it really is
>reads LA times
>>
>>94808087

So are you a reagandrone, ancap, or nazi?
>>
Steven should just live with his dad desu.
>>
>>94806669
There's a certain show about animated equines that fits the bill, but we're not allowed to post it on here thanks to liberal censorship.
>>
>>94806857
There's literally nothing wrong with what he said
>>
>>94808211
Except that it was said by a tripfag.
>>
>>94806800
I'd watch it, sounds entertaining
>>
>>94806715
>>94806892
>>94806957
Arguing that the show is secretly le redpilled is pretty forced, but the show's values are more acceptable to right-wingers than many who haven't seen the show seem to think. Individualism over collectivism, the importance of family and community, those themes are definitely there and not by accident.
>>
>>94807272
Remember when the left-wing used to be the good guys? Remember when the Democrats were the party of science, the party of reality?

I want pre-2011 back :(
>>
>>94808259
>The left
>Good guys
>Party of science
I want to live in a dream world too Anon.
>>
>>94806828
Where can i get a shirt that just says T E S T O S T E R O N E on it?
>>
>>94808259

Vote in Primary/Caucus and stop complaining faggot

That goes for all of you
>>
>>94808259
>All science is fact

This autism again...
>>
>>94806940
Don't forget that we also have the best cuisine in the world.
>>
>>94808354
Not to mention we have every cuisine in the world, and better versions of them around every corner.
>>
File: chk_jschl.jpg (69KB, 359x550px) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.jpg
69KB, 359x550px
>>94808307
>This guy thinks voting matters
>>
>>94808289
I know it's hard to believe if you're young, but things were better once.

>>94808307
Of course I did. Sanders in the primary, Johnson in the generals. Too bad the neo-lib and SJW wings of the party have decided to double down instead of correcting course.

>>94808435
If voting didn't matter, there wouldn't be billions of dollars spent on campaigns.
>>
>>94806669
A show about a boy with blonde hair and a mild personality with a mom and a dad who both have jobs. All their family and friends are heterosexual and are usually preaching right wing ideals. Probably takes place somewhere more inland and less relaxed than a beach city.

So far it just sounds like King of the Hill.
>>
>>94807254
>using the autists of 4chan as the gold standard of any demographic
>>
>>94808480
Things were better once, but the left never was, they've been shitting up our society for generations. But what is to be expected from a bernout.
>>
>>94807254
Crazyaga, we know it's you. Also stop ignoring the posts in this thread that actually show evidence proving you're a retard.
>>
>>94808161
Making my point exactly. Broad strokes on your political opponents to control the narrative because only your mindset is the right one. You yards lost the election for a reason despite doing everything in you power to pain opposition as literally Hitler
>>
>>94808435
Voting is why trump won. Liberals just didn't pay attention in civics class
>>
>>94807236
are you seriously saying a computer simulation of the human mind, human in every possible way that counts, doesn't deserve civil rights?

the rest is strawman bullshit about how stupid leftists are, but that one statement shows how downright evil whoever posted that truly is.
>>
>>94806669
King of the Hill?
idk i dont watch it.
>>
>>94808537
What bullshit. Next you'll pretend the Daily Show was never funny and relevant.
>>
>>94808630
actually, it's because sociology has shown that anger is the single biggest driver to go vote (or do anything for that matter) and that the republican elite has perfected the art of whipping their base into a frenzy.
>>
>>94808630
>Voting is why Trump won
So? Congratulations you have your new overlord, you get to pay for continued drone strikes, military interventions, invasions of your privacy, the limitations of your basic constitutional rights. Thank God Trump won, America is saved now, nothing will ever be bad again. Praise voting, praise our zionist master.

>>94808675
Funny, yes, ever even mildly trustworthy, reliable or true? Literally never.
>>
>>94808630
What's funny is that fucking no one wanted trump to win except the people, his own party wanted him out or to shut up
>>
>>94808603
the guy was responding to someone who called nearly all liberals fascists. do you not see the irony in your statement?
>>
>>94808703
even the people didn't like him, half his voters said "better than hillary, maybe."
>>
>>94808709
Which group is rioting, attacking anyone with opposing political views, doxxing people to get them fired and saying anyone opposed to them is a Nazi again?
>>
>>94807006
The supercomputer, because 2d waifu for laifu
>>
>>94808723
(((Polls)))
>>
>>94806986

that's factually correct, goofball
>>
>>94807081
Oh look, a namefag being retarded. It must be a day or night.
>>
>>94808679
Like how liberal politicians always whip you faggots up by blaming rich people and conservatives for everything right?
>>
>>94808638
>You know your dog can feel happy and sad too, why doesnt it have the same rights as you?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1873x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1873x1800px
>>94808692

Reminder that Trump did more in four months than Obama did in eight years
>>
>>94808727
do you live in some 3rd world shithole? America isn't collapsing under rioting liberals.
>>
>>94808741
>facts offend me.
>>
>Gems now come in both genders. The main trio are replaced with a man, woman, and Garnet.
>Fusion is now symbolic of marriage instead of general relationships and can only be done by people of opposite genders. Good fusions, like Garnet, represent stable marriages where both sides do their part. Bad fusions, like Malachite, are symbolic of weddings where both sides care more about personal freedom than the family unit. (Jasper is now male)
>Greg is now a war veteran who was screwed over when he returned from war and can't afford to raise Steven on his own. He's much quicker to call the gems out on their bullshit when they're being a bad influence.
>Bismuth's plotline is modified into a story about the responsible use of guns vs. people who just use them to kill and give gun control groups more ammo.
>Lapis is a selfish leftist who only cares about doing what she wants when she wants. Is killed in a fight. Her last thoughts are regret over not having anyone to fuse with.
>Homeworld is being eaten alive by a species of smooth-talking bug aliens who have recently made their way to Earth. The big reveal at the end of the first season is that the gems are the one who gave their technology in the first place, since they initially tried to co-exist peacefully. Once the bugs began to outnumber the gems on homeworld, the gems began to realize that letting them in was a mistake.
>Jasper returns to Earth to recruit the crystal gems for war, but they refuse. They're too busy trying to stop the bugs from taking over Earth. Jasper thinks they should forget Earth and focus on saving Earth, while the gems believe Homeworld is too far gone.
>Steven starts out as a pussy who tries to reason with the bug aliens, only to slowly learn that they're always taking advantage of his kindness. After a while, he mans up and just starts killing them on sight, no matter what kind of fake backstory they make up.
1/2
>>
File: Untitled.png (387KB, 581x565px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
387KB, 581x565px
>>94808788

Entire towns are dealing with mobs of violent masked "protesters" arriving in the tens of thousands, without permits, overwhelming cops, destroying property and inflicting violence on literally anyone they disagree with. And they have 100% backing by the mainstream press.
>>
>>94808807
>Amethyst is now an all-American man who was born in Earth's soil. He's upstanding an patriotic to a fault. He can be kind of uptight sometimes.
>Pearl's conflict is being torn between her gender role and patriotism. She loved Homeworld and happily enlisted in the army, where she was a great soldier. Deep down, she was fighting for the day when she could settle down and focus on finding someone to fuse with. But the war never ended, it would always just continue in a new form. Has tension with Amethyst, who is torn between respecting her dedication tot he cause and believing she'd be happier if she just settled down.
>Garnet's pretty much the same, just more androgynous and less gay.
>Peridot's arc focuses more heavily on his transition from a desk worker to a farmer. He shows some interest in Lapis, but she's too selfish and ultimately doesn't want to settle down with anyone. Peridot eventually grows taller from all of the hard work he does on the farm and falls in love with a Ruby.
>Rose Quartz is still Jesus. When it comes out that Rose did bad stuff, Pearl's faith refuses to waver, even when evidence is overwhelming. In the end, it's revealed that the bugs had set it all up to shake their faith in their cause.
>The Cool Kids are now young entropenuers. Lars' character arc is about wanting to be one of them, but ultimately learning that society needs humble workers too.
2/2
>>
A headstrong little girl who isn't fat and doesn't cross-dress is raised by a trio of super-powered heterosexual men who come from the center of the Earth.
>>
>>94808809
>peace through violence

Oh CNN.
>>
>>94808800

If that was true the guy wouldn't have pulled voting numbers from demographics the Republican party hasn't secured since Reagan.
>>
>>94808837
They said what Antifa is thinking, not what CNN is thinking.

I saw the actual video they made about Antifa, it was really decent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4

In any case, neo-nazis literally commit Isis-style terrorist attacks. even though Antifa is violent they aren't as violent as the neo-nazis
>>
>>94808259
>Remember when the left-wing used to be the good guys?
>I want pre-1789 back :(
>>
>>94807093
Might as well say all the SJW shit at Marvel is actually satire if you wanna go that route.
>>
>>94807123
>Why would a Nazi be in the right wing
I'm not being kneejerk here. It's really about what National Socialism was about.

National Socialism, even before becoming just a fascist party with an ironic name, differed from traditional Socialism in that it didn't focus it's aim of social control over means of production internally. It was about "repatriating" things that were stolen from Germany by foreign powers, immigrants and people not of Germanic descent. It was about Making Germany Great Again. No jokes. Just rhetorical alignment.

>Goldman Sachs
They're the first ones to use a supercomputer to make high speed trades on the market. I didn't know they mostly support left wing candidates... Because historically, that's not true. (Although they did support Hillary heavily in '16, historically they support conservatives about 5 to 1)

>Why would they be against change? Because kneejerk leftist shows are all about how change is good or must be accepted even if you don't like it, no matter how stupid that makes the plot?
>>
File: bernie-sanders-240-x-221.jpg (14KB, 240x221px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-240-x-221.jpg
14KB, 240x221px
>>94808259
The left wing are still the good guys. Bernie is the most loved senator in the US for a reason.

The problem with the democratic party is that it's centrist, not lefty.
>>
File: factually dindu nuffin.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
factually dindu nuffin.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>94808886
>neo-nazis literally commit Isis-style terrorist attacks

One guy accelerating into the back of a car because someone struck his bumper is not an "ISIS style attack." You are non-meme brainwashed.
>>
>>94808886
I honestly dislike both radical parties, their motives appear to be based on tearing down the current society to instill their own, black and white paper-theory ideologies with violence rather than compromise and experience while improving the nation they are currently living in
>>
>>94806669
Dragonball z

>galactic level threaght arrives
>group of white guys and one tolken green dude go fight it
>everyone grandstands for ten straight episodes, then they all punch each other to death
>final option super attack gets used eventually, after many lives are lost.

As opposed to SU

>Threaght of any kind occurs
>everybody has feelings about things and Stephen cries a lot

I'd say prove me wrong but you all k owmit's true.
>>
>>94808928
He was driving into the crowd on purpose.

And that's not the only example of the far-right committing Isis style terror attacks.

pic related, never forget how Dylan Roof slaughtered people in a black church just because they were black
>>
>>94807272
I am a die hard leftist but I wouldn't read either of those fucking rags. Those are actually "fake news"

Those people would watch your mother drown in an inch of water if it sold an extra paper.
WaPo or fold.
>>
>>94808913
>Bernie is the most loved senator in the US for a reason

The guy was torn in half by Ted Cruz of all people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqQ076_bFc

Talking about socialist policies without a basic understanding of economics while sounding like Count Chocula doesn't make you a winner.
>>
>>94808931
Just support Bernie Sanders, the only person who proposes reasonable changes to the current system.
>>
>>94808945

He was driving into the back of a car. He only hit people when he backed up.

If he was trying to kill people, why didn't he veer into the crowd rather than into the back of a car?
>>
>>94808931
That's because centralists won't take a strong stance against either side, which is political correctness got so out of control in the first place.
>>
>>94808964
You have to pretend really really hard to think Ted Cruz was "tearing apart" Bernie Sanders.

Ted Cruz wasn't using facts, he was making shit up and he hoped people will buy his bullshit. most first world countries have universal healthcare for a reason, and the reason is that it actually works.
>>
>>94808967
>Just support Bernie Sanders

No thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg5RGigrEFY
>>
>>94809002
>Ted Cruz wasn't using facts, he was making shit up

Here's Ted Cruz using a literal chart in the debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmURIvUZxOw

Nobody likes losers, and nobody likes Bernouts who support losers. And there's no reason to have faith in a guy who couldn't even defeat Hillary, the least effective Democrat candidate in fifty years.
>>
>>94806669
you're implying that this show is left leaning. Last time I checked hot lesbian alien space rocks having fun is a wholesome time for any American.
>>
>>94808989
I'm not even that centrist, I'm moderate left. I just feel like it's an all-or-nothing, nazi-or-communist world out there and if I'm non torching shit or punching out police cars I'm ""apolitical"". I am guilty of taking a back seat in all this, I don't know how to protest against this violence
>>
File: polina-hristova-bernie.jpg (607KB, 1920x2348px) Image search: [Google]
polina-hristova-bernie.jpg
607KB, 1920x2348px
>>94809008
Bernie is the only person that actually wants to get corporate money out of the US political system. if you don't support Bernie you don't know what is good for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzPrYAjjG8
>>
>>94808913
You do the opposite of convince anyone. You know that, right? You are, rhetorically, the equivalent of a false flag poster.

You galvanize your opposition and embarrass your allies.
>>
>>94808938
>>group of white guys
2 literal monkeys, 3 results of race mixing with those monkeys, a midget, and a green guy.
>>
>>94809022
Oh a literal chart! Wow! Those can't have bullshit on them!
>>
>>94808913
Ah yes, the guy that still dodges questions related to the ongoing FBI investigation into him and his wife's scam college, right? Funny how socialists always end up being thieves in some way or another but I'm sure you'll claim it's all a vast conspiracy against the poor nut.
>>
>>94809041
>Bernie is the only person that actually wants to get corporate money out of the US political system.

Why would you actually want this? Using lobbyists and bribes to influence government is one thing, but totally separating the two is splintering the country. Like it or not corporations do deserve a say in how things are run, the only concern is keeping that say proportionate with ordinary non-corporate Americans.
>>
>>94809032
>Fat girls and titless beanpoles
>Hot
For fuck's sake homo, you can like it without pretending.
>>
>>94809041
>corporate money bad!
>not like our wonderful more abundant and one-sided union money!
>>
>>94809041

That guy isnt even going to be alive in a year, nevermind his retarded suggestions
>>
>>94806715
>>94808250
The point is that the show isn't left or right.
It's a more balanced show that takes the good ideas from both sides and presents it in a non-offensive way (to anyone besides extremists on both sides).

People complain about it being tumblr and lefty cause of the gay shit, but it's really just saying "You be you" and everyone takes that to the extreme.
>>
>>94809061
Now now, it was a real college driven into the ground by her idiocy. Trump had the sham college.
I love Bernie but she is an embarrassment and he is unelectable.
>>
>>94809032
Lapis is literally the only attractive one.
>>
File: 1471139820888.png (2MB, 2414x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1471139820888.png
2MB, 2414x1676px
>>94809089
>i support donald trump and i hate bernie sanders XD

Pathetic
>>
>>94809072
>Pearl
Flat as a board but fit and not hideous, overall not a bad choice (except she's balding)
>Amethyst
Obese squat slovenly goblin thing, literally the worst candidate on the list
>Garnet
Typical exaggerated nig figure, fine if you're a nig I guess but otherwise mediocre
>Lapis
Probably the ideal candidate, good proportions and good figure, basically Pearl 2.0
>Peridot
Not bad overall, on the short side but if you like that she has good proportions
>>
File: happiest.png (15KB, 623x404px) Image search: [Google]
happiest.png
15KB, 623x404px
>>94809022
Here is another chart for you:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39325206

You know what's common between all the 10 nations that rank as the happiest nations in the world? all of them are social democracies with universal healthcare.

I will make this clear: universal healthcare is A PROVEN system that has been tested in many different countries. and not only that it works, it actually saves life.

The map Ted Cruz showed has nothing to do with universal healthcare, its about obamacare, and it also uses vague talking points instead of actual accurate numbers. what "lacking choice&competition" even means? what is the threshold? it's vague on purpose.
>>
>>94809100
Sure is a white homogenous list you got there.
>>94809107
Perfect metaphor, Trump's a crony capitalist so his school started off as an intentional scam, Bernie's a socialist so his school started off sincere and only turned into a scam a short while later.
>>
>>94808964
Nobody fucking likes Ted Cruz, kys
>>
>>94807133
Not really, it reads like an High school English teacher's interpretation
>>
>>94809142
>You know what's common between all the 10 nations that rank as the happiest nations in the world?

Majority white with extremely low, if non-existent, minority demographics.

Turns out socialism can work, but only if you're a middling all-white nation with minimal international relevance. Whoops!
>>
>>94809121
>I don't want to address those facts so I'm gonna greentext XD
Sad!
>>
>>94808807
>>Homeworld is being eaten alive by a species of smooth-talking bug aliens who have recently made their way to Earth. The big reveal at the end of the first season is that the gems are the one who gave their technology in the first place, since they initially tried to co-exist peacefully. Once the bugs began to outnumber the gems on homeworld, the gems began to realize that letting them in was a mistake.
Sounds like Animorphs.
>>
>>94809142
>Canada
>New Zealand
>Australia
>socialist

I'm impressed, you are so bad at this you actually make Trump supporters look more intelligent.
>>
>>94809103
I appreciate it's way of showing life, but /pol/ and Tumblr take every occurrence of the writing approving something they agree with as "checkmate, atheists" representation of why their way is the only way. Life is so much more than that
>>
File: shut up.jpg (52KB, 418x482px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
52KB, 418x482px
>>94809142
>The map Ted Cruz showed has nothing to do with universal healthcare, its about obamacare
>>
>>94809146
>>94809165
>ignoring policy and focusing only on race
Also Canada isn't "white homogeneous"

>>94809183
They are social democracies by US standards. all of them have Universal Healthcare
>>
File: Democrats = better economy.png (757KB, 1280x2687px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats = better economy.png
757KB, 1280x2687px
>>94809197
Why? because i post facts that are not convenient to you?

Like the undeniable fact Democrats have been better for the US economy?
>>
>>94809165
It doesn't really work even then with taxes on everything down to toilet paper, and living in shitty apartment blocks and being unable to buy a car unless you're a ceo
>>
File: 1349568700342.png (31KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1349568700342.png
31KB, 196x196px
>>94809209

Universal healthcare is a socialist policy, that doesn't make countries who utilize it "socialist nations." This is like looking at the many socialist policies in United States law, such as welfare, and declaring it a socialist nation.

More importantly I love how universal healthcare shills ignore the immense taxes universal healthcare actually requires. Money to pay for it doesn't come from nowhere, it comes from you. This means that Shaquafafa the 25 year old 400 pound woman in Kentucky who has had six bypasses will be using your money to continue living her mediocre life, assuming you implement universal healthcare. It's a meme and you're shit for supporting it.
>>
>>94809232

Obamacare was the government's attempt at universal healthcare you dope. Therefore when Cruz brought up Obamacare when discussing universal healthcare, he was discussing... universal healthcare.

I can see why you're here rather than on /pol/, even the dumbest neo-nazi on that board would school you with your total lack of knowledge.
>>
>>94808945
Remember that Bernie fag who shot a Republican senator or that antifa fag who brained people with a bike lock. Nitall liberals amirite?
>>
File: 1495337003859.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495337003859.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>94809255
There are even right-wing countries that implement universal healthcare, did you know that? look at Israel for example. they have universal healthcare despite being right-wing.

The fact the US right wing is against universal healthcare is ONLY because they are corrupted by the health insurance industry, not because they think their position actually helps the american public
>>
>>94809280
Sure, there is violence on both sides. no denying that.

It's just that whenever there is an isis style terror attack and it wasn't done by a muslim, it's almost always a far-right activist
>>
>>94809281
>The fact the US right wing is against universal healthcare is ONLY because they are corrupted by the health insurance industry

Healthcare in this country was at its lowest when insurance providers had to compete with each other and thus lowered their prices. Those companies colluding is an issue, but socialist government healthcare that bloats taxes and (ironically enough) makes it even harder for the poor to survive is not the answer. This is why nobody gives Bernie or his Bernouts the time of day.
>>
>>94809255
You speak of welfare as if we support it when most of us don't. I don't even like social security because at this point it's nothing but a slush fund for those cocksuckers in Washington and then they raise the taxes when they need more miney
>>
>>94809232
>here's a chart with zero context attached to it, just appreciate the cherry picked examples please!
>congress? Why they have no effect on the economy what-so-ever!
>>
>>94809183
All have national health services though. I'm a fairly moderate Bonglander but I have to say Americans really are quite retarded to fall for their private health industry's propaganda. They lie to you about universal healthcare because they like profiteering off it and don't want the state to force them to make it cheaper for people. This should be obvious.
>>
>>94809315
>You speak of welfare as if we support it when most of us don't.

Why would you support universal healthcare but not welfare? It's the same bloc of ideals, and if welfare didn't exist I can guarantee you same morons would propose something similar.
>>
>>94809334
>I'm a Bonglander

Then you should be aware of the stupid lengths the government will go to pay for shit like universal healthcare. Everything in your country needs a fucking paid license bought annually.
>>
>>94809310
Before Obamacare the number of people who died because of the greedy health insurance industry was much higher.

You have to understand this: in the case of health insurance, the profit motive contradicts the well being of the consumer. health insurers make more money when they deny healthcare from the consumer.

That's why people with pre-existing conditions weren't covered, and they were just left to die with no medical treatment
>>
>>94809360
>Before Obamacare the number of people who died because of the greedy health insurance industry was much higher.
>>
>>94809232
>Democrats are better for the economy
>Richest state in the union per capita is heavily Republican
>poorest county in the US is 86% Democrat
>Tripfag education
>>
>>94809370
Please watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grx9vCgErlU

I just don't want people to die, you see? i think universal healthcare really saved life in the countries where it was implemented
>>
Murdoch murdoch is the right wing SU.
>>
>>94809383
The 11 poorest states in 2012 all had republican governors.

Why are you ignoring this stat?
>>
>>94809353
Healthcare is paid for by what's known as National Insurance Contributions, which are essentially a part of income tax. Looking at my pay slips, I pay about £20 a month.

TV licences pay for the BBC so they don't have to run adverts from sponsors who might influence them. I'll gladly pay that just so I don't have to sit through five commercial breaks an hour like you do. Pretty sure you guys at least pay car tax? I don't because my car is classic and tax exempt. Can't think of anything else I need a licence for.
>>
>>94808078
>responsible gun owners

???
>>
>>94809401

I'm glad you have a wealth of emotions and compassion but you don't seem to have any understanding of how economics work. Universal healthcare requires huge amounts of money to function, with plans like Bernie's being so ridiculous that if you liquidated every asset in the country to pay for it (and you would, his plan was over 1 trillion dollars) you'd only cover it for a year. And if you don't do something that crazy, you simply impose that required trillion on the main population via taxes. You think the poor are in trouble now? Their income will absolutely vanish when it's enforced by government to pay for everyone's healthcare via taxes.

If it was "so simple" it would have been implemented ages ago, but it's not so it hasn't. It's sad people like Bernie who know nothing and have done nothing have brainwashed people like you into thinking it's even an option.
>>
File: 1493761681023.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493761681023.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>94806669
>>
>>94809336
I don't support uhc either retard. I don't want to pay so Tyrone can go to the ER for free
>>
>>94809429
Because those states have rural economies. And the poorest people there are blacks, who are without exception Democrat voters.
>>
>>94809401
I'm in the lower middle class in California and Obamacare has done nothing but hurt everyone I know, my mother and her wife can't get the coverage they need anymore, my father's premiums have doubled while losing coverage for vital medication, and pretty much the only people that have """gained""" coverage are those that wanted to avoid the tax and had to buy the bullshit bottom tier "technically there" coverage whitch exists solely to help people avoid the tax while paying as little as possible for insurance that isn't actually worth the investment.

Not that I'd expect some kid born into a better situation to understand or believe any of this, in sure you feel good looking for the right charts on imgur or twitter to backup your ignorant beliefs.
>>
>>94807590
That number 5 is what most politicians do if they are in the running though
>>
File: 1503097612443.png (257KB, 1280x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1503097612443.png
257KB, 1280x1227px
>>94809103
People complain about it being tumblr and lefty cause the fucking staff behaves like children. Maybe Rebecca learns CN was a mistake.
>>
>>94806715
>>94806820
>>94806913
>>94808250
>>94809103
MY NIGGAS
>>
>>94809429
It's because those states have large populations of niggers who bring down the economy by relying on gibsmedats
>>
File: CARL.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
CARL.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>94809595
>staff behaves like children
yes,and yet,they havent put any stupid shit mocking the right wings. Hell,they made a whole episode where they basically brought Carl from ATHF and he wasnt the bad guy, nor was he treated like a monster. And he was totally the type of guy who would vote for trump. And yet, he was accepted and loved in his family.
Now of course,they can allways fuck it up and make a trump episode,and then my argument is moot. But so far,they havent.
>>
>>94809595
yo, do you have the full comic.

that shit was hilarious.
>>
File: 1503097672273.png (158KB, 1280x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1503097672273.png
158KB, 1280x1227px
>>94809644
>>
File: 1503097737907.png (242KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1503097737907.png
242KB, 1280x1284px
>>
File: 1503097806064.png (317KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1503097806064.png
317KB, 1280x1284px
end
>>
>>94809595
>>94809659
My god, they're acting like they were watching bombs drop on US soil. All my co-workers did was crack jokes and beg the girl that was planning to go back to Africa to take us with her. It wasn't anything to have a panic attack over
>>
>>94809659
>>94809677
>>94809700
>>94809709
yeah,the crewniverse overeacts, specially amber.
But rebecca,the one who matters,doesnt do that. Shes the head and the most responsible one. So take it easy.
>>
File: Stay Nasty.png (90KB, 595x420px) Image search: [Google]
Stay Nasty.png
90KB, 595x420px
>>94809700
This might prove useful
>>
File: 1502484536242.jpg (26KB, 303x398px) Image search: [Google]
1502484536242.jpg
26KB, 303x398px
>>94809745
I can only imagine the histrionic bullshit she has to deal with on a regular basis, especially when Zuke was stilling working on the show.
>>
File: 1502762561069.jpg (19KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502762561069.jpg
19KB, 404x500px
>>94809805
>>
>>94806828
Why people so afraid of masculinity?
>>
>>94809745
Sugar is pretty alright in my book. Just a normal person in the animation industry.

>>94809805
Ha, I remember when /sug/ praised Zuke as /ourgirl/ not that long ago. Amazing how well someone can hide their true self and be considered a cool person to those unknowing
>>
>>94809878
>Ha, I remember when /sug/ praised Zuke as /ourgirl/ not that long ago. Amazing how well someone can hide their true self and be considered a cool person to those unknowing

SJW Entryism is real.
>>
>>94806737
SNEEPLE!
I KNEW it!
>>
>>94809563
West Virginia is 90% white and it's still poor as fuck. so fuck off with your excuses.

It's not blacks that makes you poor, it's corrupted republican politicians that make you poor
>>
File: Crazyaga.gif (332KB, 367x284px) Image search: [Google]
Crazyaga.gif
332KB, 367x284px
>>94810114
> crazyaga
You again...
>>
>>94806913
Death of the author is, politically at least, a two edged blade.

Personally I think author intent is primary, but I know that doesn't cut it among the kind of folk who dig through works looking for offence like a pig hunting truffles so it's only a matter of time before ideologically opposed folk are more prolific in doing the same to try to dig up validation for their own ideals.

Look forward to a far more bland future as people increasingly fear unexpected interpretations of their work.
>>
>>94810127
It doesn't matter if i'm crazyaga or anonymous. the facts i stated are still accurate.
>>
>>94809034
Throw bricks from a roof at everyone while howling like a wounded gibbon.
>>
File: 1502545967261.jpg (54KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502545967261.jpg
54KB, 650x500px
>>94810143
No
Tripfag = All arguments are invalid.
Please man, kill yourself... soon.
>>
>>94810114
West Virginia is a rural country lopped off of Virginia. Also

>The real GDP growth of the state in 2009 of .7% was the 7th best in the country.[76] West Virginia was only one of ten states in 2009 that grew economically.[77]
>While per capita income fell 2.6% nationally in 2009, West Virginia's grew at 1.8%.[78] Through the first half of 2010, exports from West Virginia topped $3 billion, growing 39.5% over the same period from the previous year and ahead of the national average by 15.7%.[78]
>Morgantown was ranked by Forbes as the #10 best small city in the nation to conduct business in 2010.[79] The city is also home to West Virginia University, the 95th best public university according to U.S. News & World Report in 2011.[80] The proportion of West Virginia's adult population with a bachelor's degree is the lowest in the U.S. at 17.3%.[81]
>The net corporate income tax rate is 6.5% while business costs are 13% below the national average.[82][83]
>The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that in 2014 West Virginia's economy grew twice as fast as the next fastest growing state East of the Mississippi River, ranking third alongside Wyoming and just behind North Dakota and Texas among the fastest growing states in the United States.[84]

Remind me how Republicans make people poor again?
>>
>>94809453
Vidalia had a shotgun she was prepared to use to defend her home with.
>>
>>94809878
That's because her first episode (Chille Tid, IIRC) was really good, and Hellen Jo had just been dropped, who /sug/ wasn't a big fan of at all.
>>
File: ad-hominem-1.jpg (46KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ad-hominem-1.jpg
46KB, 960x720px
>>94810158
>>
>>94810143
>It doesn't matter whether I'm normal or a Jew attention whore who needs to go back to /mu/
>>
>>94806857
>gay people
>nice
Fuck off
>>
File: 1502730012982.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1502730012982.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>94810181
You gonna cry now? Fucking pathetic bitch, you're so crazy in SU threads...
Really, i don't losing time talking with you.
>>
>>94810157
Not even kidding, I keep having these fantasies where I just sit where the two parties collide, setting up a "Fuck Nazis" sign up and listening to the antifa cry out in righteous fury. Then I set down a "Fuck Commies" sign right next to it and sit inbetween the two, watching the resulting fallout from both parties.

I'd never do it cause I don't have any fucking flags and no one gives enough of a shit to protest in my state, but eh, no such thing as a bad fantasy
>>
File: three gems and a steven.png (723KB, 1082x1179px) Image search: [Google]
three gems and a steven.png
723KB, 1082x1179px
>3 robots and a connie
>>
>>94810167
I like how you state anecdotal facts while ignoring how poor West Virginia actually is compared to blue states

Also West Virginia got damaged by the great recession just like any other state, it just effected them a bit later
>>
File: 1503245516706.png (250KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503245516706.png
250KB, 480x750px
>>94810252
> SU Thread
> Talking about USA economy
Please man, please, i beg you, use a gun and shoot yourself...
>>
>>94807966
I'm a first generation immigrant Mexican (parents immigrated in the lates 80s) that voted Obama twice and then voted Trump

How I hate my mommy bro?
>>
>>94810266
Didn't get the memo, bud? All threads are political threads. Get with the times and pick a side
>>
>>94807177
The USSR is evidence that you can go too far with assholish, there needs to be a balance.
>>
File: 1503199538200.jpg (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503199538200.jpg
197KB, 640x480px
>>94810282
So... you know /pol/ is the correct shit talking about those "first-world problems"?
>>
>>94810181
lol do you think this is debate club you little jew heeb?
>>
>>94810252
>Republicans are le bad because red ststes are poor
>No it's not because of blacks, it's because of Republicans
>So what if West Virginia is growing at an unprecedented rate and has a strong economy, that's just anecdotes

This is your brain on tripfaggotry
>>
>>94810252
>uses nothing but broad sweeping anecdotal facts
>complains about less broad anecdotal facts
Just how stupid are you?
>>
>>94810282
I'm amazed that everyone is letting some tripfag go 50 to 100 posts in of pure /pol/, complete with images, and zero /co/ content without reports or janitorial intervention.
>>
>>94807461
It's less like calling a black American with African ancestors African-American, and more like calling someone from the Caribbean African-American, if that makes sense
>>
>>94810317
>he thinks west virginia, one of the poorest states in the US, has a strong economy

West Virginia has one of the lowest GDP per capita and an above average unemployment rate you idiot.

West virginia is the opposite of a "strong economy" compared to other states
>>
>>94810341
I don't think you understand what anecdotal means. you must use broad statistics when trying to determine the well being of an economy
>>
>>94810361
Unspoilered porn regularly stays up for an hour+ here bro, nothing amazing about this.
>>
File: tumblr_otsokqf3BH1tybhy8o5_1280.png (632KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otsokqf3BH1tybhy8o5_1280.png
632KB, 1280x719px
>>94810361
I'm honestly surprised this thread stayed on topic for so long. Usually it takes one mention of Trump or Hillary for things to go off the rails. This time, you all stayed on topic for FIVE posts, a new record! I'm proud
>>
>>94810393
>the strength of an economy is just GDP per capita
>"above average unemployment rate" has only existed for two years and is due to Democrats killing coal jobs

Jesus man, go read an economics textbook or something
>>
File: 1494303584135.jpg (23KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1494303584135.jpg
23KB, 284x284px
>>94810489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

Trump: Historically, Economy Does Better Under Democrats

I hope this settles it, even Trump knows Democrats are better for the economy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>94809877
because of angry crazy feminist
>>
>>94808774

It's very depressing people believe this.
>>
>>94810418
He's been shitposting for something like 4 straight hours ,give or take a lunch or bathroom break. I hope THAT is at least uncommon.

>>94810439
Maybe we're getting desensitized?
>>
File: Voter preferences by income.png (53KB, 372x517px) Image search: [Google]
Voter preferences by income.png
53KB, 372x517px
>>94810514
>it seems that the economy is better under Democrats
>it shouldn't be like that, but it seems that way
Wow, it's fucking nothing

Also wealthy people are more likely to be Republicans
>>
>>94810642
He said that the democrats are better for the economy even though he thought they wouldn't be.

You can't twist this. even trump admits democrats are better for the economy. and he said it more than once, have another example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
>>
>>94810274
>voted for obama
Like I said. Trump voters are democrats.
>>
>>94808886
When was the last time a neo nazi riot put a city on lockdown and destroyed thousands of dollars worth of property? Yeah I don't remember either. Regardless, antifa members assault people who don't bow down to them, have killed people before, and destroy things they don't like. Do they not sound fascist? I hate both sides but it seems like a lot more people are sympathetic to antifa because they're for "anti-racism", "anti-nazism" and communist. Both sides are cancer and are literally just two different sides to the same coin.
>>
File: 599.jpg (710KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
599.jpg
710KB, 1280x850px
>>94810743
>Stop using anecdotal evidence
>Now listen to this anecdotal evidence
>>
>>94807006
>tfw no tsundere Randian gf
>>
>>94806828
Is this pro or anti?
>>
>>94810959
I feel like they have good morals, just shit tactics and, basically, shit everything else, and back it up with said good morals.

"Sure, I melted your face off with a blowtorch, but I have this receipt from three months ago where you said you don't understand homosexuality, so you deserved it!"

They feel justified, they feel like heroes, and so everything they do is for a good cause in their eyes and anyone who objects is the enemy. It's scary, and why I dislike radical parties in general because in the end, all they want is blood
>>
>>94806857
rick and morty sucks
>>
File: gateaux-mighty-magiswords-1.21.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
gateaux-mighty-magiswords-1.21.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>94806737

Conspiracy.
>>
>>94806669
Johnny Test.
>>
>>94811222
Communists are people too I guess, but their beliefs aren't liberal in the classical sense. They don't respect the principles of free speech, democracy, nor private property so I largely find them incongruent with my countries values as an American. I don't think they are inherently evil or anything but they definitely are a problem and action needs to be taken against them I'm accordance to the laws of the land and we need to figure out what's causing this radicalization and how to stop it. Same goes with the white nationalists/nazi groups that radicalize.
>>
>>94811500
Honestly don't know, I believe it's a combination of the immigration problem in Europe, the attacks, and the waning middle class that's got people looking to flip society over to what they believe will be perfection in an imperfect world. It sounds like Heaven on paper to them, but who knows what cracks will form in practice if they get their way?

The whole free-speech and democracy hatred is concerning and, really, counter-productive. Those are what allows them to step out onto the street and speak their mind without getting shot by the country's militia, and they want it gone.
>>
>>94809308

Oh fuck off.

That is exactly what Trump said and many people outside of some moderates and Trump voters told Trump the same thing when he said that.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that there are extremists everywhere,most people who talk abiut this online just lynched Trump for him even suggesting that both sides are bad.

It is the same "there is only one right side and everyone else is a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer" BS I see.
>>
>>94810807
That hate Mexicans

How do I hate Mexicans if I was just in Mexico?
>>
>>94811669
It's not the way to go about trying to improve your country, that's dfor sure. I think if we stop radicalization, we can start to address their grievances in an honest debate and from there defend/refute their arguments. The issue now is that there's no point in discussion because they don't want to talk, they want to bash the fasch and loot like hoodlums.
>>
>>94806957
explain how it's forced then, megamind
>>
>>94811984

People feel the need to go out into the street and break shit because they feel that dialogue in a controlled environment isn't heeded.

Say whatever you want about /pol/ but their shenanigans are limited to crashing Shia streams and voting for Trump, not physical violence and anarchy.
>>
>>94811500
In your rethoric white nationalist are just people defending themselves against these kind.
>>
File: overweight and obese.png (40KB, 815x543px) Image search: [Google]
overweight and obese.png
40KB, 815x543px
>>94806986
37.1% of black men and 56.6% of black women are clinically obese
40.1% of latino men and 44.4% of latino women
32.4% of white men and 32.8% of white women

America, as a country, is overweight, but black women are, by a wide margin, the fattest of the fatties - nearly half qualify as morbidly obese
>>
>>94812833
>white nationalist are just people defending themselves
>are just people defending themselves
They are protecting themselves from the violence of counter-protesters, yes, but that is not their main and only agenda. You can be a reactionary without wishing for death on others
>>
File: duckman_by_miledblur-dabs101.jpg (219KB, 900x1157px) Image search: [Google]
duckman_by_miledblur-dabs101.jpg
219KB, 900x1157px
>>94806669
>What would the right wing equivalent of Steven Universe even look like?
This.
>>
>>94806669
All I wanna do is see you turn into a Giant Nazi.
>>
File: cf0.png (249KB, 310x355px) Image search: [Google]
cf0.png
249KB, 310x355px
>>94806828
Cheeseburger Freedom Man's cousin?
>>
>>94806669
Lapis and Peridot's counterparts are based minorities instead of redeemed homeworld gems.
>>
File: 1503034894835.gif (532KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1503034894835.gif
532KB, 540x390px
>>94806669
I have little knowledge of what the political right even embodies outside of internet trolls bitching about bad Trump jokes and sjws and diversity.

I guess... there'd be actual guns used? Maybe Greg would be a redneck with a heart of gold rather than a homeless musician? Steven would actually be shamed for being a fatass in the beginning. We'd probably see some actual bullying.

The CG would be less motherly and act more like older sisters focused on their jobs who sometimes let Steven tag along on their missions. I think there'd be more emphasis on "family values" and "upholding tradition" or whatever. That's something conservative people like to champion, right? I think? So we'd probably get a hell of a lot more plot done like the CG trying to get Steven to learn more about his mother's heritage/past or whatever, rather than keeping the past vague and allowing him to flounder in his safe zone for the majority of the early season.
>>
>>94806828
I didn't see anyone near that physical build during the Charleston protests. What a shame.
>>
>>94813353
Was he redbilled?
>>
>>94806857
this is true.
>>
>>94807481
Personally I voted Trump because I thought he'd be entertaining. I have been sufficiently entertained.
>>
File: 1502642281804.png (158KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1502642281804.png
158KB, 500x482px
>>94806669
Steven would be an ironic weeb.
>>
>>94813920
Thats pretty much the pilot but no guns
>>
File: 1144a157e172_sf_6.jpg (54KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1144a157e172_sf_6.jpg
54KB, 512x288px
>>
>>94813920
>Maybe Greg would be a redneck with a heart of gold rather than a homeless musician?
To fit with the same themes, I imagine he'd be a farmer - eking out a meager living. Instead of bonding over music, Greg and Rose would bond over growing food and flowers, Rose being fascinated by humanities ability to grow and create and persevere.
>>
>>94809138
>squat slovenly goblin thing
Yeah but she's a shapeshifting super-strong squat slovenly goblin thing that knows how to fucking GET DOWN
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.