[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: goodmorningchum.png (944KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
goodmorningchum.png
944KB, 1280x532px
>We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry, not makers of things. Keep your vulgar monies, we are a justice sandwich; no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do. You. Dig?

Are you at least a little excited for the new adaptation that comes out on Friday?
>>
Ohhh shoot. It's out that soon? I can't wait. Very pumped
>>
File: outrageous.png (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
outrageous.png
175KB, 1000x1000px
>Friday

Shieeet, I had completely lost track of it shortly after the whole voting process last year. So yes I am quite optimistic.
>>
Few spoilers from memory:

Lint finds Arthur almost immediately, Tick comes to his aid in his apartment and dispatches her henchmen and ruins his apartment in the process. Lint's restrictive device fails, her fake eye pops out, and she gets away when she goes all out with her ability.

Lint gets back to her apartment and there's a great sight gag where she opens a box full of her fake eyes and they're themed for various occasions. Also a few shots of, well, lint in her apartment and elsewhere going all over due to her latent static charge.

Lint gets back to Horus' car to update him on what happened, she doesn't mention that she found Arthur and the suit, only that the Tick ruined her plan. Horus goes on about how he knew she was the favorite of The Terror, but it's a new game now. Cue the flashback of her talking to The Terror up in his ship, he tells her candidly that she's his favorite and shouldn't take shit from anyone, some other advice is given.

In the immediate aftermath, Arthur questions whether the Tick is a figment of his imagination, sees the hole in his wall and doesn't know what to make of it. Tick appears, Arthur tries to hide his identity by stealing a poncho from the backroom of the African guy's store. There was a scene in here where Tick has a meal with the store owner's mother and calls whatever she gave him soup despite what she said.
>>
>>94805214
More spoilers from memory:

By Horus I meant Ramses IV, the Egyptian themed villain that runs things "for" Lint.

Lint sends more henchmen to get Tick and Arthur, so she can get the suit herself or something. Tick finds the group in a car and throws it down the street ruining their plans again.

Scene of the meteor hitting Russia again, I think. Superian shows up to do a View episode or something, Whoopi Goldberg shows up. Not sure why they're pushing this of all things.

Overkill wants the suit, kills another set of henchmen that surround Arthur to get it. Tick or police or something show up, saving him. Arthur gets arrested and they ask for his registration number, which he tries to fake. They catch on, but discover who he actually is (the kid who The Terror...terrorized and killed his father) and eventually release him to his sister due to pity. Big picture of Time magazine with him and The Terror on the cover walking away on the screen or something.

Sister gives him the speech again, blah blah blah, he still thinks that he's losing it as only he has seen The Tick so far. They get home, Tick shows up, sister confirms that she can see him. More talk of medication, but she's worried because he's hanging out with a super.

She has a call, turns out that she fixes up the henchmen that Tick beats up in the backroom on the side. They mention him, she makes the connection.

They have a neckbeard alt-right insert that goes on and on about things in Arthur's office that he ends up sharing a cubicle with. Overkill shows up after spotting Arthur with a sniper rifle from across the way on a rooftop, since he's tracked him down, and havoc ensues. Tick comes in from the window later, Overkill tries to fight him but gets bounced off the ceiling and floor Tick. Things aren't going well for Overkill, so he gets away via grappling hook.
>>
>>94805214
>>94805292

None of these are in any particular order, obviously. Just writing them down as I remember.

The Terror hasn't been seen in forever, right? Arthur's wall makes the connections and Lint sees that. She offers an unlikely alliance between the two so that they can track him down, since Arthur insists that no one else could be behind these behind the scenes plays. Lint wants to be with him again, and Arthur obviously wants revenge.

There's a scene with Ramses working out on an elliptical machine or whatever it is in his office and Lint comments on how his Egyptian theme is stupid. They spar a bit verbally, he talks her down a bit, she rolls her eyes.

One of the thugs that Arthur's sister works on and apparently knows is Bobby from Sons of Anarchy, if I remember correctly.

This is all I can really recall for right now.
>>
File: bored.jpg (210KB, 474x511px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
210KB, 474x511px
>tfw bored and no one cares about the new Tick series
>>
>>94805711
Maybe we just don't want to read spoilers and are looking forward to talking about it after watching.

I really hope the Tick actor grows on me. I feel he is too small, but he delivered dialogue perfectly in the piolet.
>>
When did amazon start shilling?
>>
I want this to be sucessful so badly so they'll cough up the money for Chairface next season.
>>
>>94805151
Looks so budget compared to the last one.
I still want it to succeed though.
>>
>>94805711
I do so bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.