[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch first three episodes of this >the ending song is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>watch first three episodes of this
>the ending song is 100x better than the opening
Why did they decide on such a horrible opening song?
>>
>the ending song is 100x better than the opening
I like the opening but I can't disagree with this. Also the new end theme is even better, but they still use the same opening theme.
>>
>>94802336
It was the one the creator liked the most, apparently. She thought it sounded like a garage band or something.

I think it's fine but reactions to it do seem to be mostly one extreme or the other. The first ending song is a little weak to me personally but I don't think either is actually bad.
>>
Yeah, I skip it.
>>
>>94802336
Opening songs are usually more agressive than ending ones.
It would be weird having the opening song as the ending one, also we wouldn't have star cutely walking in the credits.
>>
File: whyyy.png (381KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whyyy.png
381KB, 600x600px
>>94802336
>first three 10 min episodes
>time to make a thread

at least you didn't ask "when does it get good"
>>
>>94802336
The opening does the job it's supposed to: Wake up the audience with an fast, upbeat tempo and flashy visuals, making you ready for the adventure to come.
The ending does the opposite: Wind things down after having "such an exciting adventure" and leave you feeling good.
>>
>>94802336
I've never seen the show but Star sure looks hot in this armor
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.