[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44KB, 600x750px
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER AND COMICS AT ALL!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
>>94790696
I thought the defense of Batman killing people in BvS was that he did it already in the other Batman movies, though.
>>
>>94790722
The defense was that... there was no defense. BvS was hot new shit and they liked Affleck and his costume better, so thusly, he stayed true to the character and the comics the most.
>>
Sage, report and hide company wars threads.
>>
File: batman pants dynamite.gif (3MB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
batman pants dynamite.gif
3MB, 294x197px
>>94790722
I'll never forget how this scene in Batman Returns was such a sticking point for Batfans. They hated this movie because of it

Now because BvS was "cool" to them, they're okay with this and much worse.
>>
>>94790881
What if I disliked Batman Returns as a kid and teen, and kinda like it now, but hate BvS? Because the difference is there's nothing tongue-in-cheek about Batman killing dudes with mini-guns.
>>
>>94790946
That's fine, but there were a couple of reviews leading up to BvS that covered '89 and Returns and were very asshurt about how the character "didn't stay true to the comics".
>>
The people who like cartoons aren't necessarily the same people who like movies. With filmgoers the most important part usually ends up being actor performances, which is why Keaton and Ledger are "the Batman" and "the Joker" for so many people. For cartoons, the combination of plot, characterisation, themes and motiffs are just as important. They're just as concerned with what the Joker and the Batman do and say as how memorable the performances are, so something like Burtons Batman would never get a pass if it were animated.
>>
>>94790696
You just made up bullshit

>>94791069
this is such a shitty premise and has 0 proof and just makes a bunch of shitty assumptions about two huge, and diverse audiences.
>>94790764
>>94790722
>>94790881
>>94790946
>>94790997
you guys are pretty thick if you dont realize that the killing BvS was meant to comment on all the killing that has happened in literally every other Batman movie except Adam West's and the black and white ones. Thats why the whole movie is telling you THIS ISNT BATMAN while he is killing people and ends with him going back to his not killing ways and truly being Batman again.
Goddamn, this board is so dumb it hurts.
>>
>>94791647
>that has happened in literally every other Batman movie except Adam West's and the black and white ones.
Yeah, and 300 was a deep, layered metaphor about the conflict in Palestine and western cultural imperialism. Pull the other one.
>>
>>94791647
>You just made up bullshit

how new are you to Batman?

People hated in '89 when he threw the guy down the bell tower and when he stuck the dynamite down the strongmans pants.
>>
>>94790696
Jack Nicholson was best Joker.
>>
>>94790696
>when people get all butt mad at shit not being exactly like the comics
>forget that the multiverse exists and is a huge thing with the source

Why do people fail to grasp idea of the movies just being earth 1980 or some shit? I love the first one, its a new spin. I hate Returns but thats a whole other thing itself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.