[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last /co/ media you indulged in is a world in Kingdom Hearts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

The last /co/ media you indulged in is a world in Kingdom Hearts? What is it and how does it work out?

Also Kingdom Hearts thread. What would you like to see in this series?

For one thing Nomura needs to stop portraying Sora like a Too Dumb To Live idiot. Also kill off Aqua.
>>
>>94790231
Ducktales.

The Beagle Boys have broken into Scrooge McDuck's vault and stolen a rare cursed artifact that's said open the heart of whoever uses it. They're planning on selling it, but accidentally activate the artifact, causing their greed to turn into a Heartless.

Sora has to fight the heartless, save the Beagle Boys from themselves, and return the artifact to Scrooge who had it locked away for safe-keeping.

Woo-oo.
>>
How often do we get KH threads only to get them deleted because KH isn't /co/.

How often do we get away whit a good KH thread ?
>>
File: IMG_2028.jpg (25KB, 564x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2028.jpg
25KB, 564x415px
>>94790380
>Scrooge party member
>Launchpad summon
>this hasn't happened yet
>>
>>94790427
The best Kingdom Hearts threads are the ones that:

1) Acknowledge the flaws of the series and Nomura's mismanagement.

2) Really get into the Disney fanfare.
>>
>>94790231

Steven Universe

Come to think of it, how would his empathy/emotion based powers work against the cast? He'd either be a complete schmuck or the game changing pivot for the plot.
>>
>>94790464
I always say that Kingdom Hearts is a very good story told VERY poorly.
>>
>>94790454
more like gizmoduck summon
>>
>>94790531
The character writing is also atrocious, nobody acts like a human being, and the less is said about the dialogue the better. Aside from a few ideas, the series doesn't have much going for it, quality-wise.
>>
>>94790531
Told poorly is right. Nomura has some decent ideas (and some bad ones), but the overall problem is how he executes the plot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.