[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this book ever move past season 1 of MMPR or is it doomed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MMPR_06.jpg (516KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_06.jpg
516KB, 1041x1600px
Will this book ever move past season 1 of MMPR or is it doomed to stay stuck on GENWUN forever?
>>
>>94783357
it's stuck mate. The closest thing is that perhaps we will get Psycho Rangers in issue 20 maybe.
>>
>>94783377
>Psycho Rangers
what
ma nigga in this?
where does you get it
still i want boom to made more OG ranger
>>
They're limited to Zordon era (MMPR-In Space)
>>
>>94783496
Source?
>>
>>94783581
>The "Mighty Morphin" canon extends from Season 1 up through "In Space." That's our sandbox. It's all fair game. There is still so much more that happens to these characters and this world—from new Zords to new Rangers—that we want to explore, but we want to make sure it feels earned and that we've exhausted all we can with the story we're currently telling. Personally, I love the mythology that comes with Zeo. It really cracks open the world and introduces a lot of new and interesting elements to the series, like the new Power Chamber and The Machine Empire, one of the more formidable foes for the Rangers. Also, who wouldn't want to see Hendry draw the Gold Zeo Ranger?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/power-rangers-comic-explores-parallel-dimensions-a/1100-6447926/
>>
>>94783357
>Power Rangers
>ever moving past Tommywank
LOL no
>>
File: 1031.jpg (252KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1031.jpg
252KB, 740x1000px
>>94783357
I wish they'd come up with new zords or new zord combos.
>>
>>94784224
The most pivotal plot so far has been Tommy vs Evil Tommy from the Evil Future.

>>94783630
Ultimately, it's never moving past Angel Grove era because its the most "iconic". It's what older fans grew up with, the ones most likely to get comics and merchandise.

It would be funny if their 60's Power Rangers was Not Go-Ranger Really, but naw, it's just gonna be Zyuranger in bellbottoms.
>>
File: adam.jpg (164KB, 1600x1259px) Image search: [Google]
adam.jpg
164KB, 1600x1259px
Where's my man Adam?
>>
>>94784684
In Bleach
>>
>>94784711
Bleach is over
>>
>>94784684
In JoJo
>>
>>94785071
Jonathan is dead
>>
>>94785566
In our hearts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.