[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a ctiy where aliens tried to invade, a literal scorcerer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: defenders-1[1].png (616KB, 670x496px) Image search: [Google]
defenders-1[1].png
616KB, 670x496px
>live in a ctiy where aliens tried to invade, a literal scorcerer supreme, Avengers tower and Spider-man swinging around daily
>thats all okay
>a secret society tries to take over the city with mystic forces
>constant scenes of ''ARE YOU SERIOUS? I CANT GET BEHIND THIS THIS ALL TOO WEIRD MAN'' that lead to fucking nowhere
did bendis write this show?
>>
>>94781920
>nobody comments on the dragon skeleton
>>
>>94781920
This has potential but holy fuck this first season was an absolute mess of lazy writing and unresolved plots.
>>
>>94781920
No one knows about Strange, in fact the magical group he works with has gone to great lengths to keep people from realizing that magic actually exists. Shit the entire ending of the Doctor Strange movie hinged entirely on Strange reversing time so people didn't remember what happened
Just because aliens exists doesn't mean people are just going to accept that actual, honest to fuck MAGIC is an actual thing that actually fucking works. All the heroes the public, shit even most of the superheroes know about, are science heroes of one stripe or another. Even Thor can be written off as a case of "sufficiently advanced aliens"
>>
>>94781932
>iron fist has to kill a dragon with his fist to become iron fist.
>doesn't believe the hand might have magic
>>
>Best fighter and a literal living weapon.
>Jobs to a blind man who was trained by another blind man with a stick.

I'm a huge Daredevil fan but what the fuck did they do to Iron Fist?
>>
>>94781961
>Thor can be written off as a case of "sufficiently advanced aliens"

If you try your absolute hardest to write him off as such, maybe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.