[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's easily one of the most complex character to ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (194KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
194KB, 400x300px
He's easily one of the most complex character to ever hit the mainstream.
>>
NUH UH
>>
What's so complex about a shitty person that doesn't care about anyone?
>>
>>94781116
That Isn't Curious George anon.
>>
Rick & Morty is about as deep as a puddle of rain.
>>
Few people can fathom to grasp his complexities.
>>
File: xavier.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xavier.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
taste the pain
>>
>>94781116
I think one of my favorite parts of the show is that Rick thinks that he is a deep and complex individual, but really he's just a drunk asshole and Morty has pretty much caught on to his shit at this point.

The fact that he occasionally shows flashes of love or does selfless things for his family doesn't change him being shitty or make him complex - that's just a normal human thing.
>>
>>94781296
https://youtu.be/KIgKf-mZxoA
>>
>>94781997
I'm just not sure why in this season he's suddenly supposed to be hyper competent and unstoppable, when he wasn't like that before.
>>
>>94782069
Nobody stopped him for 2 seasons prior. Maybe you should watch the show
>>
>>94782069
He was though - in season 1 he out-devil'd the Devil and out scammed multiple layers or redundant alien scams.

The only thing that ever beats him is his own shitty behavior coming back to bite him in the ass, and it doesn't really keep him down for very long.
>>
>>94782082
He had to struggle a lot more in the first two seasons, and sometimes barely survived by luck.

I can't imagine season 3 Rick running from Scary Terry, or being helpless against the female gazorpians, or being as helpless as he was for most of Total Rickall.
>>
>>94781116
he's not complex, he's just written by like 7 different people all with different ideas of where they want to take the character.
>>
>>94781296
Technically, oceans are just puddles of rain.

Think about that.
>>
>>94781116
Just because he has a fictional high level of intelligence as a trait doesn't change the fact his character is shallow and predictable as fuck.
>>
>>94782346
Fuck off Rogan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.