[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was wrong with Fraction's Thor? I haven't read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Journey+into+Mystery+Omnibus.jpg (187KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
Journey+into+Mystery+Omnibus.jpg
187KB, 600x911px
what was wrong with Fraction's Thor? I haven't read it but only his miniseries that was really fucking fantastic.

btw Gillen and then Immonen's JiM runs which are some of my favorite Marvel stories from the past decade

also, isn't it jarring going from Gillen's GOAT run to Aaron's WWE-esque writing
Loki's growth is the best thing Marvel has done, arguably better than Cyclops' journey and Aaron is dumb as fuck and going to undo everything good in this world

also Rodi's Thor is probably the best ever
>>
I bought and read every single issue yet I can't remember a single thing that happened.
>>
It was really boring, I guess. I don't really remember.
I thought the arc that had Thor replaced in history was kinda cool, and it had breddy good art from what I remember, which is basically nil.
>>
File: Loki07.jpg (133KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
Loki07.jpg
133KB, 500x577px
>>94776994
God, I wish Kid Loki stuck around forever, which is the complete opposite of Whor, now that I think of it.
>>
File: Loki13.jpg (743KB, 1280x1939px) Image search: [Google]
Loki13.jpg
743KB, 1280x1939px
>>94778953
>>
>>94776994
>what was wrong with Fraction's Thor?

Fraction is an awful writer who uses irony and snark to hide the fact by just doing comedies. Thor had all his awful writing laid bare.
>>
>>94776994
>what was wrong with Fraction's Thor?

Fraction has no respect.

He likes to supplant recent continuity with his own, which is invariably dogshit.
>>
Fear Itself spun from it which is considered one of the lesser events (it's actually a good Thor/Cap focused story IMO)
>>
>>94780397

>>94780397

An event built from a giant pile of shit Fraction groaned out over proper continuiy which was less than three years old when he crouched down.
>>
>>94780472
The only History that Fraction altered was how Bor died & it's very arguable that Fraction's Bor's death happened in one of the many Ragnarok cycles. So both that death & Loki turning him into snow are valid.
>>
>>94776994
>Loki's growth is the best thing Marvel has done, arguably better than Cyclops' journey and Aaron is dumb as fuck and going to undo everything good in this world.
And yet he didn't.
>>
>>94780503
>it's very arguable that Fraction's Bor's death happened in one of the many Ragnarok cycles

I hate it that you are right.

Mind you, I still think Fraction's writing sucks.
>>
>>94781257
Probably then earliest one since kid Cul is present in it. And Odin locking Cull away kept him from being reborn each cycle somehow.
>>
>>94778953
I read this ages ago and only just realized why Loki would be so offended by being called a troll
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.