[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wish for immunity from the rules >Wish for the muffin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: The_Magic_Muffin.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Magic_Muffin.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>Wish for immunity from the rules
>Wish for the muffin to regenerate after every bite
>Wish for the muffin to only work for you.
He could have been a fucking god.
>>
File: jafarlamp.gif (59KB, 578x734px) Image search: [Google]
jafarlamp.gif
59KB, 578x734px
>Wish to be a sorcerer more powerful than any genie
How did he fall for that? He's supposed to be the genie expert, for fucks sake.
>>
>>94774436
>being an expert in something you never saw before
>>
>>94774436
Wording is important. Would have dodged a bullet if he said "Free Genie."
>>
>>94774668
he had the scarab thing that unlocked the cave of wonders, he knew what was inside the lamp, actively sought it out and knew exactly what to do with genie without needing to be told like aladdin did. i think he knows a thing or two about genies.
>>
>>94774287
Blame the writers or the creators for not thinking like you OP
Fairy odd parents suck balls nowadays ending like the simpsons shit
>>
>>94774287
he's a 10 year old
most people should wish for wisdom or at least enough intelligence to know what to wish for next that would lead to the best possible outcome
>>
>>94774846
>wish for unparalleled wisdom
>now have enough knowledge to do anything you need to do for the rest of your life without the need for magic in the first place
now you can free two genies
>>
>>94775152
They are free though. They are faries. This is their job technically. Timmy is just another client really.
>>
>>94774695
Free Genie was only like half as powerful as he was before
>>
>>94775274
Then why the fuck would he downgrade from "The most powerful Sorcerer in the world"? The threat was a Genie could possibly take his power away via someone wishing it.
>>
>>94774835
Exactly.

>>94774668
He knew of its existence and studied the nature of it. Aladdin didn't know shit until genie explained this, whereas Jafar was aware of how things worked, and was supposed to have read up on the rules beforehand. And yet he still falls for such a dumb ruse instead of just wishing to be stronger than a genie.

Genie was able to make Jafar a genie much stronger than himself, why would it be beyond his power to make a wizard stronger than he was? Damn plot induced stupidity, man. I liked Jafar.
>>
>>94775539
I always thought that Genie and Jafar genie were evenly matched, its just that Genie is too kind hearted to even imagine the kinds of things Jafar would do
>>
>>94775917
You mean to tell me Genei's past masters never used him for nefarious things? Wish for an army to conquer the region type thing and such?
>>
>>94775968
I vaguely recall him implying his past masters were jerks, in particular given his reaction to Aladdin freeing him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.