[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well Marvel's failed attempt to pushing the InHumans as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Inhumans.jpg (98KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans.jpg
98KB, 415x600px
Well Marvel's failed attempt to pushing the InHumans as new X-men go down as one of the biggest mistakes to ever occur in comics history?
>>
File: 1500662895894.jpg (189KB, 1239x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1500662895894.jpg
189KB, 1239x1482px
One of the funniest
>>
>>94766244

Not really, it didn't cause them any harm except a lot of angry X-Men fans, and X-Men fans are always angry about something.

The Inhumans getting a TV show instead of a movie has nothing to do with the comics, nothing to do with X-Men fans' hatred of the Inhumans, and everything to do with Marvel internal politics between Feige and Ike.

The Inhumans TV show looking terrible is entirely down to Ike refusing to spend a lot of money, even on his pet-project.
>>
>>94766244

>Marvel wants to push Inhumans since they can't make X-Men movies
>Gives control of the entire mythos to Charles Soule

Wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>94766244
I think Marvel/Disney should sell the Inhumans to DC.
>>
>>94766244
Not really. They were never big enough to make a difference. Even the damage they did to the X-Men franchise is negligible.

>>94769337
DC don't need them.
>>
>>94766244
>the biggest mistakes to ever occur in comics history?

Exagerating much? Nothing really changed because of it, X-Men still the same as they have been before that and Inhumans are slightly more popular then before just enough to be A-Listers.
>>
>>94766476
Just like some youtuber forced laughed weeks before. It is cool to hate on some stuff.
Some people will like it, but will be afraid to say. they will say things like "the only good thing was" when in fact those things made them love the show. Screencap this
>>
Marvel is already shortening the release time for Inhumans in IMAX. I guess they're trying to sweep this one under the rug and move on
>>
>>94770066

It's not Marvel doing that, there originally wasn't going to be any other new IMAX release around the same time. Now the remake of It is going to be released in IMAX the week after Inhumans.
>>
File: 1493915467599.jpg (94KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
1493915467599.jpg
94KB, 800x457px
>>
It's not a mistake because they haven't lost anything.

It's been a big failure but they're going to keep pushing them. Maybe their number of books will reduce but they're going to keep propping them up until it's no longer profitable.
>>
>>94777333
>they haven't lost anything.
You mean besides the millions of dollars of promotion and production for the show, along with the consecutive failures of every Inhumans book for the past 5 to 10 years?
>>
>>94777461
The Inhumans books have consistently sold decently.

They haven't lost anything on the show unless it comes out and is a flop. Which it most likely won't be since ABC already paid for it and since nothing of value airs on ABC anyway it will get relatively decent ratings.
>>
>>94769982
>>94769982
DC could handle the Inhumans better than Marvel tho and you know how much DC likes to buy up other properties like Gen 13 and Milestone..
>>
>>94770051
forcing something to be a-list does not make it instantly an a-list
>>
>>94777333
what a waste of trips. kill yourself faggot

>>94777592
if 12k is "decent", then oh boy, you have a weird understanding of decency
>>
>>94767496
>The Inhumans TV show looking terrible is entirely down to Ike refusing to spend a lot of money, even on his pet-project.
I almost wonder if it would have had a bigger burdget without Ikes direct involvement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.