[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way marvel will ever go back to whatvit formally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (13KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13KB, 239x211px
Is there any way marvel will ever go back to whatvit formally was? I keep on hoping and hoping but for nearly four years there hasn't been any signifigant change.

Am I just being hopelessly optomistic or is there a possibility of the former glory coming back?
>>
>>94765964
Just wait until they start losing a fuckhuge amount of money AND the movies start to die down in popularity for Disney to get pissed and clean house.
>>
>>94766033
But they've ALREADY been hemorrhaging money from shit comic sales
>>
>>94765964
Marvel's average quality is the same as it has been for the last 30 years. Same goes for DC (Golden age of Vertigo excluded). A pile of shit with some buried gems.

Now, what you are really asking is
>will muh characters return?
The answer is yes, and soon.
>>
>>94766033
>>94766114
Money is not an issue because marvel has now become an ip farm for potential movies and wont stop their sjw shit because they think there in the right and have daddy disneys money to support them. Wait till either the movies die down and disney is forced to rely on comics or until they do something so shitty that it forces disney to kick out the shit writers like bendis and slott and new writers come in to clean their mess
>>
>>94765964
You'll have to wait for the MCU to collapse. It'll take a long time.
>>
Marvel has been dead since Avengers Disassembled, I don't know why you're still bothering.

>>94766222
That's not how it works. They don't get any movie money. They have to stay in the black on their own and they do despite the shitty sales.
>>
Go back to what? Being Conservative? Marvel was never Conservative.
>>
>>94766269
Well there getting money from disney somehow because no ones getting their feminist lecture shit books.
>>
File: IMG_1363.png (124KB, 249x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1363.png
124KB, 249x236px
>>94766378
You know anon, theres a difference between being liberal and being a full on antifa feminazi man hating faggot
>>
>>94765964
The movies can make popular the shitty characters that nobody cares or want, is what they hope for Carol because ofc you'll go to see the Skrulls and is what has happened to Laura
>>
>>94766380
There's still enough books that sell 30k+ to pad the bottom line.

The books are indeed shit and people SHOULD stop buying them, but it's not really a financial issue like you're pretending.
>>
File: vision tom king.jpg (177KB, 669x1028px) Image search: [Google]
vision tom king.jpg
177KB, 669x1028px
>>94765964

What are you talking about?
>>
>>94765964
You're really getting upset over a book that has already been cancelled?

>>94766114
No, they haven't. Sales are down slightly. Try actually looking at the sales instead of just making these wild assumptions.

There's like five books that are legitimately making social commentary and no one is buying them. Seriously calm down you fucking triggered snowflake.
>>
There are plenty of good series at Marvel in the past few years. Problem is the talent is just leaving.

Moonkight by Lemire, Tom King's Vision stand out. I heard that Marvel treats and pays like shit, that's why they hire fucking idiot women who don't know what the fuck they are doing just so that they don't have to pay for actual talent. And these diversity hires don't actually care or enjoy their job so they don't really try, it just looks good on your resume to be employed by Marvel so you do a few years and then just quit.

Marvel will eventually just need to burn it to the ground and start over from scratch. They will probably do it once the company becomes so unprofitable and crashes the industry.

But that's just my opinion.
>>
Nothing short of a slight reset button will save Marvel's comics. Same with the films when it gets there, because it WILL get there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.