[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So DC's upcoming streaming service. Am I the only one who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-DC_Comics_logo.svg[1].png (111KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-DC_Comics_logo.svg[1].png
111KB, 2000x2000px
So DC's upcoming streaming service. Am I the only one who will support it? I mean it will probably be around 6$ to 10$ a month and since it comes with comic book streaming that alone will probably pay for itself.
As someone who doesn't live right next to a local comic book store this can be a huge help.
>>
are they finally doing a "DC Unlimited""????????
>>
They already said it won't have comics like that. It's not a Marvel Unlimited equivalent.

I won't subscribe because I don't really get it. Normal cable at least gives you local networks and shit, but it seems like a waste to pay for something I'm not going to use regularly. Maybe after a show has ended I'll pay for a month to marathon through, but I won't pay all the time just for the hell of it.
>>
>>94761243
Yes
It's fucking stupid

The whole point of cutting the cord is so you won't have to pay for 8 different streaming services that each only have one or two shows you want to watch

>Netflix
>Hulu
>Amazon Prime Video
>HBO Go
>Disney's stupid shit
>This fucking nonsense

Something has to give. Imagine if Spotify only had pop and new releases and you needed Tidal for all the Hip Hop and Rap and Pandora for Electronica and Dance and iHeartRadio for what the fuck ever. It's bullshit.
>>
>>94761366
Then whats the fucking point if theres no comics.
>>
>>94761469
A place for their shows, like what CW Seed has started but more comprehensively DC.
>>
>>94761366
They said it will have some comics. I don't see what's the point of only putting some on then. I don't care about the CW shows.
>>
>>94761541
Probably just the same free ones they have on Comixology already. It won't be anything that actually sells in trades though.
>>
>>94761460
Sports are getting into it too. Every league has their streaming service (though with blackout rules most of the time), ESPN is getting some kind of revamp with that Disney shit, NBC Sports Gold, etc.

You just know someone's going to buy them all and sell them in a package basically the same price as cable in the long run.
>>
>>94761460
But this way you can pay for the channels you want?

DC streaming would be like a tv channel. If you don't want it, you don't have to pay for it?

Why do you want streaming to be like cable tv?
>>
i'll get it but i'm a dc chad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.