[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Po Fat idiot. >Shifu and Tigress Grouchy cunts who can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: KFP3.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KFP3.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>Po
Fat idiot.

>Shifu and Tigress
Grouchy cunts who can't win a fight.

>Furious Five and Kung-Fu Council
Useless and forgettable.

>Villains
Whiny assholes with daddy issues.

What are some other cartoons with no good characters?
>>
Family guy
>>
File: su.gif (1MB, 484x273px) Image search: [Google]
su.gif
1MB, 484x273px
Wonderful part of this is, I don't even need to look for an image, because one's already provided for me in another thread.
>>
>>94759188
The cartoons you like.
>>
>>94759188

You didn't start with three, right?

Watch the other two films, they're better.
>>
>>94759257
Gregs kinda fun, if only he were the protagonist.
>>
>>94760467
Actualy, the original idea for SU according to the concept on the book, was for Steven to be college aged, have no powers, and work as an intern for 3 godlike magical girls.

It was Genndy that said to Sugar that the show would work better if the MC had powers too and was more connected to them.
>>
>>94759188
what's the matter?
>>
>>94760467
Any father who's living out of a van is not doing something right with his life. Unless it's a camper of some kind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.