[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Mother Gothel really the bad guy? Yeah she kidnapped a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mother Gothel.jpg (62KB, 564x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Gothel.jpg
62KB, 564x720px
Was Mother Gothel really the bad guy?

Yeah she kidnapped a child but that was because the nearby kingdom took the magical flower that she found fair and square that maintained her youth for centuries.
>>
>>94758708
Her wanting her flower back was perfectly reasonable.

Her psychological abuse of her adopted daughter was not.
>>
She was an abusive cunt. I like her rack though. I wish there was more art of her.
>>
>>94758794
She had to keep her near her or she would die. It wasn't done out of malice it was done simply to preserve her life. Ideally, she wouldn't be hurting anyone she would be taking care of her plant living her life.

Death or manipulation ?
>>
>>94758887
>you will never be Gothel's walking fuck stick on her week long celebrate-my-eternal-youth fucking benders
>>
>>94759147
>accept that your time on this earth is over after you've reached the end of your natural life
>or kidnap a baby, isolate her from the outside world and manipulate her into obeying you while her parents and country mourn her every single year

Like it'd be one thing if Gothel was working on the cure for cancer or some important shit but she wanted to stay alive for the sake of it. And it's not like she was going to die young either, she was old by the time she found the flower.
>>
If she raised Rapunzel properly and not as a tool I would have no issue with her actions. The King and Queen had absolutely no right to steal the flower from her and she would have been justified in killing them.
>>
>>94759239
They didn't know it was her flower.
>>
>>94759247

That's a plot hole that was never explained.

How did the kingdom knew of the flower existence and how did Mother Gothel knew the incantation to sing to the flower for it to work its magic?
>>
>>94759207
>>accept that your time on this earth is over
People generally don't do that. They'd rather get surgery, chemo and unpredictable experimental drugs.
>>
Nah she was a cunt. She hid the flower but didn't know how to move it so she could take it to her home rather than poorly hiding it in a field. Nobody knew it was hers.
Worse they didn't know its actual power, their entire plan was to use it to heal the Queen but had no idea all they had to do was sing to it, to do so.
If Gothel had been open they could've worked out a deal.
Instead she indirectly lead to the flower's destruction and then kidnapped the child born of it and abused her.
>>94759378
And that's fine, but when they start kidnapping and abusing kids they've gone a bit too far.
>>
>>94759527
>And that's fine, but when they start kidnapping and abusing kids they've gone a bit too far.

The "kid" was stolen from her first. I guess property rights are meaningless to greedy kings and queens.
>>
>>94759839
It was a plant.
A plant which she hid her ownership of.
You can't really claim property rights to something you're pretending didn't exist.
>>
>>94759994
>You never told anyone it was on your property, so we can just take it!
>>
>>94760130
When you hide your ownership, leave it abandoned in public space, then never openly claim it as yours when it is stolen, yeah. You refused all legal recourse.
>>
File: mother-gothel-16.jpg (201KB, 1000x913px) Image search: [Google]
mother-gothel-16.jpg
201KB, 1000x913px
God, she's thick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.