[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that out of all the Batman cartoons, this is the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The Batman.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Batman.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Why is it that out of all the Batman cartoons, this is the most acclaimed one on /co/? I thought Batman: The Animated Series is supposed to be the classic Batman cartoon?
>>
The artstyle is so fucking weird
Not even in a particularly good way
It's constantly trying to be WACKY and gross (especially with Joker) but there simply aren't enough details for that to work
>>
>>94755175
Why do you keep making these threads? Stop.
>>
>>94755175
It isn't, and neither is TMNT 2003 you fuming autist.
>>
>>94755192
>>94755203
This OP isn't me, I would never make a new thread when a much better one for it is still up.
>>
It isn't, BTAS is always considered the quintesential batman cartoon. When The Batman is discussed it's uaually just people trying to convince others it's "Actually pretty good"
Also I feel like you know this already and are making this thread for some other reason.
>>
File: bvd4.jpg (83KB, 1416x794px) Image search: [Google]
bvd4.jpg
83KB, 1416x794px
DUN

DUN

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
For some reason I like when they show Batman in his Bruce Wayne persona actually having a social life.
>>
BTAS, BB and BAtB are the best
>>
>>94755232
>BTAS is always considered the quintesential batman cartoon
People here seem to have actually watched the cartoon and know half of its episodes are mediocre, thus are a lot more harsh on it.
The Brave and the Bold is the one that seems to get the most love.
>>
>>94755192
At this point it is just false flagging by some retards.
I like TB but that eternal comparison is just annoying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.