[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is reaaaaally boring, holy shit, I'm on episode 7 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170503142559_1493814505_still.jpg (596KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170503142559_1493814505_still.jpg
596KB, 2000x1000px
This is reaaaaally boring, holy shit, I'm on episode 7 and it feels like nothing has happened, is just a bunch of fight scenes and endless talking scenes holy shit!!

What happened?? Daredevil was so good!
>>
I think Daredevil series 1 its just lucky circumstances. Becoz everything else is kinda awful
>>
>>94752829
They also had Drew Goddard as the showrunner, who left after S1 and things went to shit.

Truth be told, I enjoyed Luke Cage for being a bit more tongue in cheek and having all that soul music, but it wasn't on par.
Jessica Jones started out strong but became really tedious the longer it went along.
Haven't even watched Iron Fist.
>>
>>94752901

Steven S DeKnight was the showrunner for the production of season 1 actually, and he left before season 2. They should just bring him back IMO.
>>
I didn't like the second half of DD S1 and that's basically what the other shows have been so I already decided I wasn't watching Defenders.
>>
>>94752759
Daredevil wasn't that good
>>
>>94752759
They already shortened it to 8 episodes and the first 4 are still filler
>>
>>94752759
The multicultural squad is just boring. Should've had Spider-man in there to spice things up.
>>
>>94752759

I'm 2 episodes in and all the flickering lights are pissing me off
>>
>>94752759
Defenders was fine, Daredevil was trash and never stopped being trash. Luke and Jessica had the best shows. Iron Fist okay.
>>
>>94755144
(You)
>>
>>94755144
A fellow BLACKED subscriber! Nice to meet a brother!
>>
>>94752759
Quite simple, the villains are boring. Willson Fisk was a great villain and the Hand was in there long enough to be shown as manipulators who really ran the show but didn't steal and spot light and remained in the shadows.

Now the Hand are essentially Saturday morning cartoon villains who get defeated and run off or get defeated only to pull 'just as planned' bullshit. I mean they try and make Black Sky intimidating but then Jessica plows a car through a building into her. The only reason Black Sky even gets up is because Jessica just gives her a smug look instead of, oh I dont know, beating her ass while she is down.

Incompetence of the villains and stupidity of the heroes.
>>
>>94752943
>>94752901
What happened is that Drew Goddard wanted to showrun Daredevil, dropped out in the middle of pre-production and had Steven S. DeKnight pick up the slack since he was finished with Spartacus and actually fucking loves Daredevil.

It's very clear that those two were the real driving force behind quality of first season.

Steven DeKnight left because he wanted to work on his own sci-fi project, I think it was a TV show and then he picked up Pacific Rim 2.

I want my Caesar spin-off
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.