[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so anyone whose read up on tt universe' slade knows about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

so anyone whose read up on tt universe' slade knows about the unofficial connections between pic related.
if you could pick one director to spearhead a new animated movie based on deathstroke meeting his alternative version "slade" from the tt universe. who would you pick.

lets toss around ideas because slade was a really iconic villain with a great profile.
id like to see some exposure because I'm a big dumbass fanboy
>>
What the fuck was Slade's deal? Did they ever explain it? Was he a crime boss? An assassin? A human trafficker that only deals in teen aged super humans? I think a movie about Wilson meeting Slade would just be hundred questions about how his operation works.
>>
Wait. So Slade wasn't supposed to be Deathstroke?
>>
>>94752378
yes and no.
they are technically the same but not canon. as i inderstand it. to deathstrokes story he wasnt the slade we know in teen titans hes just slade wilson. who becomes deathstroke as an individual. not like a " was slade the villain and is now deathstroke the assasin" story.
http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Slade

they are indirectly the same character and person. as far as I understand. its been a long time since i read the profile. but not the same universe. because this version of slade was a persona specifically for the show. hes a headcannon of sorts.
>>
>>94752378
slade takes all the traits of deathstroke and character but his operations are changed for the purpose of teen titans.
the wiki explains motives and later obsession
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.