[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I vaguely remember watching the original DuckTales but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg (88KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg
88KB, 400x250px
I vaguely remember watching the original DuckTales but I've never been hugely nostalgic for it like Hey Arnold or Dexter's Lab or any other cartoon from the era.

Now that DuckTales has a revival, should I go back and rewatch the original?
>>
>>94748708
DuckTales is BARELY from the same era as those two, but yes, you should go watch it.
>>
>>94748708
Sure. It was a great show. Might be easier to just track down a copy of the movie, though. The movie was great.
>>
File: 94 were impressed.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
94 were impressed.gif
2MB, 270x270px
>>94748708
>wealthy businessman gets 3 little bastard-children shits shoved onto him because their parents fucking suck
>>
File: 8ca.png (263KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
8ca.png
263KB, 540x680px
>>94748708
Ducktales to me wasn't the kind of show that was heavy on character development but rather it focused on adventure and exploration.

The new series is focusing on the characters/ drama this time and I think that's a smart move as I doubt kids are wowed but adventure fictions when they can look at a million things online that they may never see in their town.
>>
File: 154237848.png (418KB, 671x861px) Image search: [Google]
154237848.png
418KB, 671x861px
Just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice the Roxanne cameo?
>>
>>94751216
That's Roxanne?
>>
File: DDrahdQV0AAz-kk.jpg (35KB, 480x254px) Image search: [Google]
DDrahdQV0AAz-kk.jpg
35KB, 480x254px
>>94751226
Apparently people are speculating that Roxanne and Ducksworth made a brief cameo in the first episode. They do look very similar compared to their original counterparts.
>>
>>94751267
I guess I can kind of see it, if I squint. Seems like a stretch, though.
>>
>>94750481
>I doubt kids will be wowed by adventure
>but lets replace that with dumb character drama you see everywhere else
Fucking christ, one of the strengths of the medium is you can show anywhere and anything, but fuck that lets do the shit that could just sit in any other sitcom shat out by dan snyder.
>>94748708
Best thing to do is give the old Don Rosa comics a read. Those are fantastic.
>>
File: Roxanne horny hair twist.gif (494KB, 270x267px) Image search: [Google]
Roxanne horny hair twist.gif
494KB, 270x267px
>>94751216
And she's still fucking hot.
>>
>>94751216
That's not her. Her ears are on the top of her head and Roxanne's are on the sides.
>>
Nah. I watched it growing up just because it was always on, they'd show that more then any other cartoon back in the 90's. I don't have any found memories of it or anything, Darkwing Duck was better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.