[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does The Defenders rank among the all of the Marvel Ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DEfend.jpg (11KB, 337x149px) Image search: [Google]
DEfend.jpg
11KB, 337x149px
Where does The Defenders rank among the all of the Marvel Netflix shows?

I'm thinking
1. DD
2. Luke Cage
3. Defenders
4. JJ
5. Iron Fist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U14npq9HNiA
>>
>>94748288
Yeah probably somewhere in the middle, wasn't that great of a show desu
>>
DDs1 > JJ > 1st half of Luke Cage> DDs2 > Defenders > 2nd half of Luke Cage > Iron Fist
>>
>>94748288
Switch jj and if and i would 100% agree
>>
Damn, Hadn't even realized Defenders had come out already.

I'm tempted to get Netflix for it, Ozark, and that Rapace/Dafoe movie.

Though Bojack is back in like November so might just wait till then.
>>
>>94750894
>Ozark
Not worth it
>>
>>94751020
It's not? Keep seeing that it is, but I honestly haven't read about it.
>>
I think daredevil season 3 is a more appropriate name for this show, since you coulda skipped all the other ones and followed this plot just fine, but you will need the first 2 seasons of daredevil to know whats happening. Its a continuation of his loose ends

the other shows are just optional lore pieces to this
>>
>>94751037
It's written like a poor man's Breaking Bad, but it goes from season one to season 3 in like three episodes
>bitchy wife who is in on it and eventually starts taking her own initiative
>mentally hadicap character played by an irl potato
>money laundering deug money
It's also clearly written by leftists who has no idea how reality works
>retard buy gun for 10 year old and the guy at store tell him he accidentally put that he was buying it someone and "corrects" it for him
>an entire scene of "I miss Obama"
>middle class family, has several million dollars in bank
And then there's continuity problems and pacing issues. Jason Bateman is good in it though
>>
>>94748288
On episode 4, do we get any hint of Simone Missick's tits in the later episodes?
>>
>>94748288
>JJ that low
You're not a misogynist, are you?
>>
>>94748288
>DD Season 1
>JJ
>First half of LC
>Defenders
>DD Season 2
>IF
>Second half of LC
>>
Will they show up in infinity war?
>>
File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>Mfw Danny and Jessica scenes
Still 10 times better than Iron Fist. Baruto showing up made me realize how much I really hated IF.
>>
>>94751590
>DD Season 1
>Punisher arc of DD Season 2
>First half of LC
>JJ
>Defenders
>Elektra arc of DD Season 2
>IF
>Second half of LC
>>
>>94751641
>>IF
>>Second half of LC

Nope switch these around
>>
>>94751678
Second half of LC has more Rosario Dawson than IF, so it gets a worse ranking
>>
File: jackie+chan.jpg (58KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
jackie+chan.jpg
58KB, 640x400px
>>94748288
Marvel should hire pic related to choreograph and edit the fight scenes for any upcoming Iron Fist related product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ&feature=youtu.be

Even if IF isnt a comedic martial artist, it would be loads better. Way to many cuts.

Also OP list is correct.
>>
>>94751641
I agree with >>94751678, but I dislike both IF and the second half of LC so much that it really doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.