[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He needed a job Was he not aware of what was happening in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (525KB, 1133x634px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
525KB, 1133x634px
>He needed a job

Was he not aware of what was happening in the building by the time this scene takes place? With the whole disposing corpses thing.

Genuinely curious.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1869x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1869x1071px
>If I was in your shoes I'd think twice about using that thing on people who are trying to feed their families

I mean wasn't the dude just wasting the money on some sneaks and some expensive looking furniture and shit? Granted the brother was looking out for his mom.
>>
>>94745940
That looting scene with Matt was poorly constructed and thought out. Granted the shop owners were trigger happy to a scary degree and it was just a television, but he could have at least went after the looters too.
>>
File: IMG_6353.jpg (252KB, 736x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6353.jpg
252KB, 736x596px
>>94746027
I am JUST watching this scene and said the same thing.

>"Muh rent and food"
>actually
>>
I'm not trying to turn this into a /pol/ thread, but this kind of behavior isn't exactly uncommon. Just look at the initial figures that BLM decided to rally around. It wasn't until I think Eric Garner that they actually got someone that made sense to be outraged over.

I actually don't mind this scene in and of itself. Danny and Luke come from completely different worlds, and their relationship in the comics is about overcoming that initial gulf and realizing that it doesn't have to frame their friendship going forward (and of course, it also helps when Luke learns Danny didn't get to enjoy his privilege at all for most of his life and knows full well what it's like to be persecuted against and treated as "other"). They probably should have chosen a different impetus for this conversation, however.

>>94746091

That scene was troubling too. Matt is definitely skilled enough that he could have disarmed the store owners without brutalizing them, and stopping the thieves non-violently would have probably been easy as well (who the fuck wants to mess with the Devil of Hell's Kitchen?). I could have maybe been a bit more sympathetic if the thieves had been stealing essential supplies like food, water, or medicine, but a television? I don't think they thought that one through.
>>
>>94746091
Wasn't he supposed to be in a bad state of mind because he was jonesing for a fight?
>>
>>94746183
Right? Its like they were trying to set up this sympathetic angle with the thieves with Matt overhearing the "We're sorry! Just calm down man!" and yet they cut to them still running off with a fucking plasma screen. I guess they thought if they made the owners sound crazy enough it would slide but its a weird mixed message when Matt doesn't even confront the second party on how they were wrong too
>>
>>94746337
Matt was busy dealing with the shop workers and he was plenty shaken up afterwards since it was his first encounter in months with violence to be assed enough to chase after some punks
>>
>>94746092

I don't get the shoe obsession. I typically only replace my sneakers or walking shoes once every five years at most. This shit looks like my sister's closet.
>>
>>94746440
Basketball athletes are the closest thing these people have to father figures so they latch onto material wealth advertised with their name
Or so what people say

In reality it's a status symbol showing that they can afford these big brand name items and they flaunt their wealth and why they are targeted
Literally macaroni like Yankee Doodle

Grew up in the ghetto and it was the stupidest shit ever
>>
File: 0aa.jpg (45KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
0aa.jpg
45KB, 600x539px
What happened to all the respectability politics people saw in the Luke Cage?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1873x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1873x1046px
>Sir this is for your own protection
Um no. If they didn't want to endanger this poor man they shouldn't have intruded on his place of business
>>
File: Untitled.png (802KB, 1120x593px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
802KB, 1120x593px
Why does he always have to be so confrontational
>>
>>94747296
Most confrontational
Danny>(or equal to)JJ>Matt>Luke
>>
>>94747102
But then we couldn't have another 40 minutes of exposition.
>>
>>94747402
>JJ
She's just an asshole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.