[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Frozen 2 actually has Elsa as the main character. Maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I hope Frozen 2 actually has Elsa as the main character. Maybe they'll switch things around from the first movie and have Anna be the plot device.
>>
>>94745582
I hope they take Bill Hicks' advice and make it 90 to 120 minutes of Elsa and Anna eating each other out and scissoring on a bed for 90 minutes.
>>
>>94745582
Frozen 2 should be a war film
>>
With the way little girls go nuts over her, I wouldn't doubt it. She needs to be fleshed out more anyway so it's the best move they could make.
>>
Elsa's tits should be the main characters and Elsa should be a plot device.
>>
>>94745654
They're not THAT big, Anon.
>>
My only hope is that the main antagonist has fire powers. That is literally the only thing I want to see happen in this movie.
>>
>>94745582
I just want to watch her do administrative stuff. A political thriller, but with magic.
>>
she's so perfect
>>
>>94745582
I don't care if it is for a SJW reason, but I wish they made her a lesbian.
>>
>>94747375

They should make her an incestuous bisexual dominant with a harem consisting of Anna, Sven, and...Idk, the deer.
>>
>>94745618
>>94747132
I wrote up a bit of stuff about wanting it to be a war movie against somebody with fire powers. I will try and find the post later.
>>
>>94747132
>>94748605
>Fire powers
That shit is retarded and you are retarded for posting it.
>>
>>>94745582 (OP)
and a more cohesive story as well
>>
>>94747375
If they DID make her a lesbian it'd really harm attendence.
>>
>>94747456
Sven is the deer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.