[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Battlechasers? It's finally going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Battlechasers_thumb%5B1%5D[1].jpg (143KB, 634x484px) Image search: [Google]
Battlechasers_thumb%5B1%5D[1].jpg
143KB, 634x484px
What does /co/ think of Battlechasers? It's finally going to continue with the game after it stopped running in 2001. See /co/ post cheesecake of Red Monika but that's about it.
>>
>>94744788
Read it a few months ago and enjoyed it. Can’t remember much about it though.
>>
>>94744788
It was cool when it came out, but that was a long time ago. Now and then, it was emblematic of everything interesting and wrong with Amerimanga.
>>
>>94744788
I really loved it. I think it opened the door for Crossgen which I also loved, and Tellos which was also from Image. It started a brief high fantasy fad in comics.

Even though the franchise was dormant for a long time the fans are still out there. The Kickstarter was funded in two days or something like that.
>>
>>94744788
I can't imagine Red Monika being allowed as she was in the CURRENT YEAR game climate. Expect to see that character heavily edited by having her proportions severely toned down (Lara Croft), and/or dressed in a much more conservation fashion style. Fuck, I wouldn't put it past them to give her a sidecut.
>>
>>94746055
Don’t know about that, man.
>>
>>94746055
You're a moron who doesn't know anything.
>>
>>94746168
you dont pay much attention to whats been going on in comics/vidya then
>>
>>94746251
I heard the police are going to arrest Joe for making Red Monika too sexy
>>
>>94746055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD0DCuo8xZI
>>
The fact it didn't end is kinda why it faded out.
>>
For the love of god, finish this shit Joe.
>>
>>94744788
It had some neat ideas but I don't think it can recapture that lightning.
>>
>>94744788
I have two things to say about it.

About fucking time and too fucking late. Screams to me as a grab of an old man who wants to reclaim a youthful money grab in his old age.

Still, I loved Gully and Monika both. I hope it is good.
>>
>>94746413
>>94746139
Polygon and Kotaku are going to have some very strongly worded think pieces about this...
>>
>>94750772

And they can go fuck themselves. Waited too long for some kind of conclusion.
>>
>>94745523

There was another fantasy comic around this time I've been trying to find, part of the title was Saint and it first seemed like a weird take on Saint Seiya. The most notable part of it was a character who resembled Vincent Valentine and had some kind of possessed glove gauntlet that talked to him. Also the art was very similar to Battle Chasers and Vampi.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.