[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New episode of Steven Universe is apparently airing in South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (111KB, 798x444px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
111KB, 798x444px
New episode of Steven Universe is apparently airing in Southeast Asia on August 25th. It may not be the next episode chronologically though because this one seems to be about Steven helping Mayor Dewy with his political campaign.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/6uhdpr/minor_spoilers_cn_sea_southeast_asia_will_air_a/?st=j6ihek3b&sh=f4ece142#s
>>
>Mayor Dewey returns after over two years
>>
>More townie shit
>>
>>94743520
Well it's something

It feels like an eternity since I watched or even heard anything about SU
>>
>>94743520

>SU keeps airing erratically with little to no warning
>Still no trailers

Has anyone told CN that they're a big company, and they don't have to create false excuses for not renewing shows in favour of flash animation?

>Steven helping Mayor Dewy with his political campaign.

Didn't he already do that?
>>
>>94743520
GOD NO PLEASE NO TRUMP JOKES
REBECCA I BEG YOU
>>
>>94743637
>Didn't he already do that?

No
>>
File: 1502828669044.jpg (29KB, 300x400px)
1502828669044.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
>>94743678
> Rebecca
Nah, she is a bitch
>>
>>94743685

He kinda did.

>Goes around with Steven to try and explain situation to townsfolk when the blackouts start happening
>Steven helps him organise an evacuation
>Steven fires t shirt cannon with his son's election drawings on them

He hasn't done it intentionally, but he's done most of the things on the list that aren't standing up on a podium and giving a endorsing speech.

>>94743678

He's been mocked for more than 20 years anon, get used to it.

I agree with you, but it'll only get a more lukewarm response from me, not be outright unfunny.
>>
https://kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?page=10

>Steven Universe Promotional Miniseries: Change Your Mind (44 minutes)
>>
>>94743520
>new episode finally airing after months of nothing
>no one cares
>not even on Tumblr

SU needs to end after this season, it was killed by terrible scheduling and it's own deteriorating writing
>>
>>94744639
>not even Tumblr
Okay now I know you're making shot up
>>
>>94743927
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK YES
>>
>>94744639
>no one cares
It's been a couple of hours. Not every SU fan is on standby.
>>
>>94743927
YEEEEEEES
>>
>>94743927
In other words, they're dropping the Steven Bomb format in favor of airing 4-5 episodes together in clumps?
>>
>>94747055

That's not getting rid of the StevenBomb, they're redesigning it

>>94743927

What in the heck would it be about? And what does "promotional miniseries" mean? Is it a prequel, or is it just a bunch of episodes at once?
>>
>>94747055
Quit finding ways to be mad at CN because SU isn't being put on a pedestal. No, it's a fucking miniseries.
>>
File: 1474503233849.png (334KB, 1280x1144px)
1474503233849.png
334KB, 1280x1144px
>>94743927
>Change Your Mind

JASPERDEMPTION BOYS WOOOO
>>
>>94747170

But what does a miniseries even entail in the context of SU

Is it from another character's viewpoint or is it just a StevenBomb all at once?
>>
Enjoy your gay space rocks you fucking beta males, I'm watching the true Alpha show
>>
>>94743589
When did he last show up? It can't have been that long right?
>>
>>94747292
It's like a steven bomb, with a plot put together through the episodes, except it's specifically off-hand and contained. Think the AT miniseries' where they aren't discussed much outside the arc.
>>
>>94743927
That says Promotional/Miniseries Title. Meaning, the title is accurate but it's not official within the show, like "Wanted" or "Out of This World". It's going to be 44 minutes of new content
>>
>>94747471
When Steven did that play
>>
>>94743520
>wait fifty years for new word on SU
>barely care anymore
>tfw there's news but it's more townie shit
FUCKING TOWNIE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94747358
That's not Clarence
>>
ded fandom
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.