[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>writes article bout how Syder's uncomplete cut is UNWATCHABLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3051.jpg (209KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3051.jpg
209KB, 700x380px
>writes article bout how Syder's uncomplete cut is UNWATCHABLE

Wow, if it turns out watchable it must be all thanks to Whedon.

Why is it ok to disrespect a talented director this badly due to inner fanboyism, and get paid due to clickbait?
>>
>>94736390
But anon, no one is disrespecting any talanted directors here.
>>
Whedon wrote an article about Snyder?
>>
do you know what they said about wonder woman it was a mess
>>
You do know people are bias
>>
No joke, apart from 300 and Watchmen what good movies has he done? Not to mention while those two films were good they weren't great masterpieces or anything so the fact that he had a cult following of people insisting is good, or hell, insisting he used to be "amazing" before the DCEU is something I just plain don't get.

That said, Whedon's style of "Make everyone a smart ass" gets tiresome fast and Snyder should probably get a break for everything he's going through. The directorial/writing changes I sincerely doubt are as simple as one guy replacing another and it's probably whole teams of people writing, working, rewriting and editng.
>>
Who is the talented director? It seems to just be disrespecting Snyder?
>>
>>94736502
i will give you BvS but hell no man of steel was good
>>
If it's a DC movie rumor then it must be true!
>>
>>94736502
he did not wanted to do bvs and justice league he just wanted a man steel movie but omg Warner bros
>>
>>94736502
The Dawn of the Dead remake, and that CGI owl movie which had bright colors, who knew he had it in him. Sucker Punch is when people turned on him not without reason.
>>
>>94736554
>dawn of the dead remake
>good
>>
>>94736563
it was good this summer 2017 baywatch remake it sucked
>>
File: adas.png (68KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
adas.png
68KB, 227x254px
>>94736390
>Why is it ok to disrespect a talented director
kek
>>
>>94736502
Dawn of the dead is his best movie
>>
>>94736554
>Dawn of the Dead remake
Dawn of the Dead was what initially made me hate him, it was fucking terrible. I honestly liked Sucker Punch slightly more since I thought the basic idea was neat.

It wasn't until 300 and Watchmen that I marginally lightened up to him.
>>
>>94736390
>Wow, if it turns out watchable it must be all thanks to Whedon.
Honest question, does Whedon still have any cred in the industry anymore? Or for that matter, any cred left among audiences/"nerd circles"?
>>
>>94736390
They got Whedon because they are aware of the anti DC/Snyder bias in critics, just like Wonder Woman is basically a Snyder movie but it got praised to high heavens because he and his wife were "only" producers
>>
>>94736618
>Or for that matter, any cred left among audiences/"nerd circles"?
Yes? I know this might be hard to swallow but most of geek culture still loves him/ Whether it's deserved or not I'm not arguing, but he's still very much beloved
.inb4 that one time tumblr went against him
That lasted like one week and most people didn't care. tumblr also attacked Roiland for apparently promoting pedophilia,but Rick and Morty isn't exactly suffering in views and popularity.

Come on anon, do you also believe Skyrim was a failure because it wasn't a good RPG?
>>
>talented director
>Snyder

That's a good one OP, I had a laugh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.