[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you faggots about craig, the retarded hick who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1358.jpg (91KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.jpg
91KB, 750x462px
Let me tell you faggots about craig, the retarded hick who has annoyed me all week in comic art class
>be me, find out theres a comic art class by a guy who worked on adventure time(i wont name who)
>first day, excited to meet new people and get out of my neet dungeon
>only guy there is this mid thirties, crooked teeth, sleezy looking faggot
>pesters me about the class and forcifully trys to take my drawing book to draw on my drawing to show off his eraseble marker and i have to yank it out of his hands
>teacher comes in "so everybodys here, lets get started"
>faggot spends the next two days being a social retarded and talkinng about his disgusting pervyness and wanting to be a pin up artist
I want to punch this sack of shit in his stupid fucking face. What do i do /co/?
>>
>>94721749
>wearing a cap indoors
>>
Hey, if there are any girls you like in there, at least you'll look great in comparison.
>>
>>94722082
Obviously retarded
>>
>>94722414
Or more likely balding. Or both.
>>
>>94722414
>>94722433
If you're balding you have to be retarded to think a hat is better than just nutting up and shaving and embracing it.
>>
>>94721749
so is it just the two of you or are there qt's?
and if he's really that bad then you have to tell him he's bieng a dick
he will quit the class or stop bieng a dick

or it will make things worse
>>
>>94722652
>telling him
>not passively aggressively bitching about him on a Tibetan Carpeting Messageboard
>>
File: ashi ruined samurai jack.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ashi ruined samurai jack.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>94722770
im sorry i forgot where i was
>>
>>94722652
Its just me and him. Hes actually been annoying me for three days and i accidentally wrote two. Im afraid if i tell them more so then the not so subtle hints hes annoying hell freak out and ill be the one in trouble and not him. Im going to tell the teacher after class that next week i dont want to be with him
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.