[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Same map from the guidebook >The Guidebook now exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: RCO027.jpg (4MB, 3260x3200px) Image search: [Google]
RCO027.jpg
4MB, 3260x3200px
>Same map from the guidebook
>The Guidebook now exists on Earth Prime
>The Gentry now have a bridge to Earth Prime
>>
Just As Planned™
>>
>>94720757
Do you think they're actually going to build on the gentry in metal?
>>
>>94720757
Thanks Scott.
>>
>>94721786
The way Snyder writes a member of the Gentry will appear and do Gentry things, and the story will end with "Maybe they were part of the gentry, maybe not?"
>>
>>94721786
>Do you think they're actually going to build on the gentry in metal?
Does anyone remember the Game Theory?
The idea is that the 5th Dimension is being invaded and Earth has been chosen as a battleground. The invaders like to play common human games, the first of which is always Checkers.

R.I.P. was laden with checkers imagery.
Final Crisis's finale hinged on someone solving a rubix cube
Batman and Robin's first year was chock-full of references to Dominos.

Then Flashpoint happened and the entire thing went on hold for a few years. (Was there a game in Multiversity?)

But given the first issue of Metal I think we might be playing Dungeons and Dragons.
>>
>>94723005
>Then Flashpoint happened and the entire thing went on hold for a few years.
The Architect put Myx in his dungeon, the same place he's holding Tim Drake. Things resumed when he escaped.
>>
>>94723005
>Then Flashpoint happened and the entire thing went on hold for a few years. (Was there a game in Multiversity?)
The rubix cube returned as Nix's ultimate weapon
>>
>>94723799
>The rubix cube returned as Nix's ultimate weapon
Was the cube in Multiversity the same one?
>>
>>94723928
yes, the transdimensional cubes used to transport the heroes were Nix using the cube to summon them
>>
>>94720757
The guidebook wasn't the bridge anon.
>>
>>94725187
Any story in the Multiversity was a bridge. Thunderworld had S.O.S.
>>
>>94725220
Read it again. There was a specific item used by the Gentry to inflect worlds. Comics acted as a means of communication but they did not permit passage.
>>
>>94723005
>Nu52
>52 cards in a deck
>plus 3 jokers
>the reboot was a bluff
Nu52 was poker.
>>
>>94726252
And one of the fuckers was cheating with an extra king of hearts up its sleave with Superman.
>>
>>94722405
Lel
>>
>>94726500
Did Morrisons Action Comics new 52 run have any poker or games motifs?
>>
>>94726984
Not that I can remember, but the story revolved around a battle between the 5D imps
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.