[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INHUMANS Director Reveals That Marvel Wanted The Show To Be Made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: Inhumans-poster-7.jpg (46KB, 1024x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans-poster-7.jpg
46KB, 1024x1363px
>In a piece titled "What did Marvel look for in Inhumans? Fast and cheap" over at CNet, the director says he was chosen because Marvel, well, wanted someone who was fast and could make a show like this for very little money.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/inhumans-director-reveals-that-marvel-wanted-the-show-to-be-made-quickly-and-cheaply-a153317
>>
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PREMIERING IT IN IMAX?!
>>
But it's budget is as big as Game of Thrones's. And it has fewer episodes. What the fuck did they do with all this money from IMAX?
>>
>>94720810
Ike is a fucking dumbass
>>
There are lots of cheap shows that are amazing. This is just a badly made one, and it's frustrating that someone is always trying to throw someone else under the bus.
>>
>>94720752
>Quickly and cheaply
That should be the title of Perlmutter's autobiography.
>>
>>94720869
>There are lots of cheap shows that are amazing. This is just a badly made one, and it's frustrating that someone is always trying to throw someone else under the bus.
iNHUMAN'S PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS A PET PROJECT OF iKE, WHO
1. have no actual talent at making shows but thinks he does, and as such micromanage everyone else to death.
and
2. sadly he has the third largest share of Disney stock in the world, so even though he was weakened in position when the combined power of the Mouse pushed him out of Marvel films, they couldn't actually get rid of him.
>>
>>94720950
Just fucking assassinate him. He's a hundred years old, noone would investigate.
>>
>>94720989
He's a personal BFF for Trump and considering he's insecure as hell he probably has a lot security everywhere he goes. And of course he's one of {{them}}, and we all know how that goes.
>>
>>94721044
>friend of Trump
>one of them
>>
>>94720752
An Inhumans series/could have worked if it wasn't being pushed by one.

Sadly, who was the only man who even wanted this in the first place.
>>
>>94720752

Shithumans are getting exactly what they deserve.
>>
File: inhumans.png (130KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.png
130KB, 576x324px
>>
>rush production and make it cheap
Does Ike get to keep every dollar he saves? You'd think the money came out his pocked with the shit he does.
>>
>>94720810
Nothing about the Inhumans push. Like, how was this going to be an X-Men killer when the Avengers are your X-Men killer?
>>
>>94720829
Thrones manages its money better, and everyone working on it actually gives a shit. Even if you don't like it, you have to admit it's better than this bloody stool from Perlmutter's toilet.
>>
>>94721198
>Does Ike get to keep every dollar he saves? You'd think the money came out his pocked with the shit he does.
Some people made a career out of growing a company. Others made a career out of cutting costs of a company. Ike is the latter.

Ike was a perfect fit back when Marvel was near bankruptcy and had to save every cent. But now Marvel is a profitable company that needed to EXPAND, and spending money is now essential to its growth. Ike was the hero Marvel needed once, but he is a hindrance now.
>>
So, when the MCU split happen, I remember talking about Ike Perlmutter on the phone with my friend, and he responded "Hold up, Ike Perlmutter?! My dad had dinner with him once!" See, his dad works at a hospital, and they approached Ike for a grant for the hospital, and Ike told them to instead get paper plates instead of real plates.

I was talking to my friend and his little brother last weekend, explaining the Inhumans to them, and my friend went "You remember that guy mom and dad had dinner with for the grant for the hospital?" and his brother went "OH SHIT, THAT GUY?!"

Call me a fake fag, but it's still hilarious to me.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 138x139px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 138x139px
>>94720752
>ike is so jewish he went kiked himself
>>
>>94721340

well it at least explains the cheapness.
>>
>>94720752
How do you want your tv shows senpai?
>>
File: synapse.jpg (22KB, 215x375px) Image search: [Google]
synapse.jpg
22KB, 215x375px
>>94720752
>tfw after this bombs all Inhumans are gonna be burried back to being Z-listers
>even the ones that aren't that bad like pic related

Now i know how New Mutant fags feel
>>
>>94721446
They should have just made her a basic hero, not a mutant, no a Inhuman. Just a superhero.

And you can expect some characters to be retcon into not being Inhuman after all, I'm looking at you Kamala.
>>
>>94720989
>Just fucking assassinate him
>assassinate a former Mossad assassin that's also currently serving as a member of Trump's Shadow Council
Haha, yeah, OK bud. Good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>94721044
>them
Don't you lump my fat Jewish ass in with that ridiculous sabra stereotype
>>
>>94720810
Imax means literally nothing since they sold out back in 2009
>>
>>94720752
>Director Reveals That Marvel Wanted The Show To Be Made Quickly And Cheaply
The show isn't even out yet and he's already damage controlling? Holy shit.
>>
>>94720829
>But it's budget is as big as Game of Thrones
JUST
>>
File: Balloon head.png (315KB, 610x306px) Image search: [Google]
Balloon head.png
315KB, 610x306px
>>94721446
>>Marvel pulls an Inhuman purge like they did with the X-Men.
>>All the likable Inhumans will die, while Blackbolt and Medusa will still live.

I hate those two so fucking much. They have caused so much harm and never faced any fucking consequences for their actions. It's fucking sickening.
>>
>>94720752
How can one man be so cheap?
Why waste so much effort on an Inhumans show if you aren't going to put the effort and money into it?
>>
>>94721509
And they'll do that exact same for Moon Girl as well.
>>
>>94721148

I like the royal family in small doses, but Id take no more inhumans any day over this shit.

Seeing the royal family in an awful ABC show after the solid movies hurts something awful. The MCU isn't great, but the show just looks like trash.
>>
>>94721776
Because Ike thinks that if Marvel puts it on screen, it'll sell.
>>
>>94720810
>THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PREMIERING IT IN IMAX?!
Because IMAX is footing the bill. IMAX made the mistake of thinking this is just like one of those MCU films.
>>
>>94721446
*New X-men/Gen X fags. The New Mutants are relatively well off since they were around during the franchise's heyday
>>
So will the Royal family just be building an Attilan Mk. II and fly off to space to harass the Kree or whatever aliens? They just need to get as far away from Earth as possible.
>>
>>94721340
>See, his dad works at a hospital, and they approached Ike for a grant for the hospital, and Ike told them to instead get paper plates instead of real plates.
What a giver.
>>
>>94721446
Will Kamala be retconned as a Mutant?
>>
>>94721705
>SBDB posting a mass murderer while saying this
Nigga please.
Black Bolt has been tortured and killed multiple times in the last few months.

Now Medusa she is probably getting off free. she is sick but I wouldn't put money on her actually dying.
>>
>>94722122
Nope. If anything she will join the avengers again but nobody is becoming a mutant. Inhumans failing doesn't bring back movie rights.

>>94721446
>z-lister character stays z-lister
The newer X-gens didn't fail, new writers just want to make new characters and stick them next to classics to get that rub off popularity. Nobody ever wants to use someone else's team filler when they could add their own. If she had a solo she would have a better shot.
>>
>>94721266
Ike allowed only for potato chips and sodato be served for a critic private screening for Iron Man and there wasn't enough chips, cups, and soda for everyone. People actually had to go out and buy food
>>
>>94720752
I don't get it. Isn't fast and cheap the goal of any work you do?
>>
Bravo, Ike. Bravo indeed.
>>
>>94722550
Unless you're Phillip K. Dick and can write a great novel in 36 hours while coked out of your mind, no. Good art usually comes from putting thought and effort into the work, not shitting it out as fast and cheap as possible.
>>
>>94722550
not with anything you want well done. This isn't fast food
>>
>>94722550

If you want people to not care about it.
>>
File: 1453996038119.png (2MB, 1142x870px) Image search: [Google]
1453996038119.png
2MB, 1142x870px
>>94722189
>>SBDB posting a mass murderer while saying this
An ADORABLE mass murderer!
>>
File: 1502380027548.png (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502380027548.png
38KB, 300x300px
>>94722550
It's the triple constraint. Fast, cheap, and good just doesn't happen much except by accident or providence.
>>
>>94722637
Isn't good the same thing as cheap? If you make a lot more money than you paid for it then it's good.
>>
>>94722659
Please never become a contractor.
>>
>>94722680
I'm an engineer for a company that makes fire alarm systems.
>>
>>94721446

Duggan likes synapse, as long as he stays with Marvel, I think he'll keep her alive
>>
>>94722719
>Giving Deadpool his best run ever after the meme shit that was Waypool
>Also managed to create one of the only decent NuHumans
>All while brining GoTG back to near DnA quality

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>94722659
>Isn't good the same thing as cheap?

Ike pls
>>
>>94722659
This is why no one likes America anymore
>>
>>94722809
He actually reads comics that aren't Bendis.
>>
>>94722707
oh god, how many people have you killed?
>>
>>94720752
Entirely appropriate. Everything about the inhumans screams "quick and cheap"
>>
>>94721420
inhuman free
>>
>>94722959
Lawsuit losses haven't exceeded profits.
>>
File: Kamala Khan.jpg (541KB, 1017x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala Khan.jpg
541KB, 1017x1442px
Semi-related, but would Disney be bold enough to bring in Kamala after Carol's movie? Or would they pass given the Muslim thing and nobody giving a shit about Inhumans?
>>
>>94723095
>Semi-related, but would Disney be bold enough to bring in Kamala after Carol's movie?
Why the fuck would they want to bring in anyone without making sure Carol's established first?'

They are pushing Carol, MCU need 100% effort to achieve this. They have no spare any energy for those who want secondary characters.
>>
>>94723132
Thats why I said AFTER Carol's movie numbnuts. Granted people would have to care about Captain Marvel first, but thats another issue entirely
>>
>>94720752
I'm not too sure about this live-action Shrek remake.
>>
>>94723095
>>94723132
Wasn't she supposed to be that live action New Warriors show with Squirrel Girl?
>>
>>94723169
>Thats why I said AFTER Carol's movie numbnuts. Granted people would have to care about Captain Marvel first, but thats another issue entirely
You don't seem to understand that Carol needs more than just one movie. I don't understand this urge to get rid of current characters so the likes of Kamala and Miles can show up faster.

It is almost as bad as DC fans suggesting DCEU should have Nightwing take over as Batman. Almost like they want to only read the final chapter of a book and wanted to skip everything else.
>>
>>94723291
What? Kamala wouldnt be taking over for Carol, are you stupid? This isnt like fucking Miles the "Im THE REAL Spider-Man" horseshit. Outside of using Carols old title and the fangirling, they have nothing to do with one another
>>
>>94723291
>Almost like they want to only read the final chapter of a book and wanted to skip everything else.
Not like they don't have this in common with WB themselves.
>>
>>94720829
Coke and hookers
>>
>>94721959
That's literally the plot of Royals. See it on news stands now!
>>
>>94723291

>A muslim showing up for marvel at all

They can't even show gay shit in china, you think they're going to use a muslim MC? China hates muslims more than we do

hahaha

Aint ever happening
>>
>>94722809

Far as I'm concerned she's the only good one, even going against/trying to kill her own grandfather to try and save world/limit damage inhumans could do.

Saving not just mutants but also humanity. So she's got tragic background, taken under wing of Cable/saving cable mentor. She's got all monomyth pieces in place and an interesting ability. Heroes journey and all that.

Rest of their kind can burn for all I care even if they were never brought up again, especially fucking Kamala.
>>
>>94720829
Perlmutter is cooking the fucking books. Where do you think his campaign contributions for Trump come from?
>>
>>94720752
Explains why they went to Scott Buck. Man is the very definition of a hack.
>>
>>94722122
>>94721509
the whole reason why she's an inhuman in the first place is so they could use her for movies & TV so i doubt she'll be retconned as a mutant.

it's more likely she'll be retconned into whatever NOT mutants thing quicksilver & scarlet witch were made into for the MCU.

but we probably won't see kamala in anything (live action) TV or movie related until carol's movie hits.
>>
>>94720752
Guess they learned jack shit from fucking over Iron Fist the same way.
>>
>>94724309
They were rushing this together even before Iron Fist came out! Like, there was no time to course correct.
>>
>>94721959
>Attilan Mk. II
Wouldn't it be like Attilan Mk. 4 at this point?
>>
>>94724023
>whatever NOT mutants thing quicksilver & scarlet witch were made into
New Men? Because nah man, High Evolutionary shit works for Wanda and Pietro because he was already tied into their backstory, but for pretty much anyone else that isn't a furry, it's way too convoluted.
>>
>>94723283
She was part of the initial rumors for it, but the final roster didn't have her in it.
>>
>The Inhumans died on their way back to their home planet
>>
>>94721068
Are you implying Trump isn't one of ((them))?
>>
There's a shot in that first trailer where a car lightly collides into another and I guess it's meant to be a crash but it's so minimal and so cheap that it's so funny and indicative of the whole project it seems. That Medusa wig, no black bolt costume mask fork, and the tense press conference. It's a shitshow.
>>
It just keeps getting worse and worse
>>
>>94723855
>They can't even show gay shit in china, you think they're going to use a muslim MC? China hates muslims more than we do
>hahaha
>Aint ever happening
MCU is avoiding the issue of religion other than the Netflix Dare-Devil. It is well known that the existence of Earth religions are anachronistic in the Marvel universe. If Kamala ever shows up in the MC, her religion will never be brought up in dialogue. Just as Steve Rogers is a Christian but he will never try to argue with Thor.

It is the case from the beginning, and always will be, that the Abraham religions have no actual function in the Marvel multiverse other than window dressing.
>>
That explains Iron Fist.
>>
>>94720752
I'm just catching up with this now, but jesus, this is an all time disaster of a marketing campaign
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/07/marvel-inhumans-cast-photo-tca-panel
>“I can tell you that it was written on the material that you were given that the show that you have seen is not the finished product,” Loeb told one reporter who asked if the show turned out as hoped. “If you’re asking me whether or not it was done, it’s not. So to be perfectly honest, I don’t understand your question.”
Christ
>The event had to be cut short
CHRIIISSSTTT

how could Perlmutter be so incompetent?
>>
>>94721068
>there are people out there who think Trump doesn't surround himself with jews
>>
>>94720950
3. put one of the biggest hacks in the history of showrunners in charge of the show.
>>
>>94726551
>how could Perlmutter be so incompetent?

"These Movie chimps are so good at ranking in the dough! In fact, they do so well, I can slice their budgets and still get billions! Hell, let's expand to TV! If it's on the screen, they'll flock to it!"
>>
>>94726551
>how could Perlmutter be so incompetent?
He is competent at what he is good at, he just keeps trying to do everyone else's job and failing. Sometimes you just have a guy who thinks he is a genius and that he doesn't believe other people know more than he does.
>>
>>94723004
Do you have a soul at all?
>>
File: KhamalaNonono.jpg (424KB, 1824x1253px) Image search: [Google]
KhamalaNonono.jpg
424KB, 1824x1253px
>>94722122
Do you think they'll still try to bring Khamala on the show to boost ratings?

Or, even worse, she's already planned on a surprise appearance mid-season?
>>
>>94727920
>Kamala
>boost sales
>still thinking Kamala is popular
>>
>>94720869
Who is throwing who over the bus?
>>
>>94722521
It happened at the fucking premiere of Iron Man
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.