[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Italian American series Not sure whether to put this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20150515_invade.jpg (64KB, 313x450px) Image search: [Google]
20150515_invade.jpg
64KB, 313x450px
>Italian American series

Not sure whether to put this in /co/ or /a/
>>
>>94719360
but Zorro is Californian?
>>
>>94719377
when Califonia as owned by Span
>>
>>94719360
It's safe here. We can even talk about Korean cartoons. Which closely resemble anime.
>>
>>94719360

It's an international French and/or Italian and/or German and/or American and Japanese /co/-production that was semi-frequent in the 70s, 80's and 90's, though still counts as an /a/nime since its on both the MAL and and ANN databases and they are very anal about what qualifies as "anime"

In my opinion it's more /co/ related since /a/ rarely discusses pre-90's anime or anything without more than 95% of Japanese people involved. /a/ it's for current Japanese produced comics and cartoons and /co/ for the rest of the world's comics and cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNS4utJDb8s
>>
I know Masaki Endoh did the theme song for this show as well as the European dub had more episodes.
>>
>>94719397
>>94719377

And more important, Zorro is an spanish noble, Robin Hood --> Zorro --> Batman, it's a big deal for the archetype that he isnt part of the "oppressed plebs".
>>
I used to love this. How would I go about getting episodes of it?
>>
Is this show any good? I love Zorro and swashbuckling in general and I'm starved of the genre.
>>
>>94722884
It's fuckin' awesome. Japan-wise, only has a henshin-style transformation of him putting on the outfit, and it just looks plain cool.

Besides that, it's swashbuckling by a cool dude resolving issues in his little town, while trying to act like a total loser in his regular secret identity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.