[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck are we going to go from here? We're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Where the fuck are we going to go from here? We're getting a Spider-Man every two years, and it doesn't even look like the Scorpion is going to be the next villain, nor Kraven or Mysterio.

What the fuck are they going to do with such a fractured franchise?
>>
>>94704472
>it doesn't even look like the Scorpion is going to be the next villain
dude...
>>
>>94704472
Crash and burn and blame it on Disney when Sony is at fault for splitting the franchise up in the first place.
>>
>>94704501
Fiege has said that the next villain will be one we've haven't seen before.
>>
They only wanted him for Civil War and the Avengers for maximum hype potential

His solo movies are, like other MCU solo hero films, only there to hype up the next big crossover event
>>
>>94704472
He'll take on an army of neo-nazis who intend to destroy Manhattan. Spidey will need the help of a brave, intelligent young woman such as Michelle to combat such a threat.
>>
>>94704544

Spider-Man: Secret Empire
>>
And Venom and Chameleon will appear in Spider-Man-less Spiderverse. Unless MCU adopts the movie which is rather unlikely.
>>
File: When I say Penis you say Parker.jpg (94KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
When I say Penis you say Parker.jpg
94KB, 583x800px
>>94704583
Be honest, could you really see him as Venom?
>>
Make a scarlet-spider movie
>>
>>94704612
Flash was what? The 5th person to become Venon? Why you fags are so obssessed with Flash Venon? It will never happen in any movie of any franchine.
>>
>>94704612
>>SAVE MY TROPHY
THAT was funny.
>>94704583
Fiege saying there were no plans for Venom baffles me. Why the fuck did you want Spider-Man and not Venom?!
>>
>>94704697
Venom should be in there eventually but the key word is eventually. Spidey has a lot more villains that honestly are a lot better and although it'd be nice to see him eventually, I'd rater it be after this Spider-Man has some more experience under his belt.
>>
>>94704527
Then who the hell is he going to use? I mean, we've seen mac gargan but not him as the scorpion. One of the reasons I want Venom to flop is so Sony gets cold feet towards silver & black whose using a truckload of characters in that movie alone and not even think of releasing a Kraven/Mysterio movie.
>>
>>94704527
I hope so, to piss off Ike, Bendis, and Brevoort.

Do it, Kev.
>>
>>94704472
Whatever they want. It's clear they don't care for the franchise enough to follow it in any way or manner.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.