[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We'll make money by selling alien weapons to street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0446.jpg (305KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.jpg
305KB, 800x400px
>We'll make money by selling alien weapons to street thugs and muggers who look like they'd steal ten dollars for crack
>Don't worry, none of them will be caught by the police over the course of eight years and blab about the weird truck that sells blue aura weapons
>>
I like Keaton but Vulture was completely underwhelming. Totally underdeveloped and unmemorable.

But I guess they needed to fit in more Happy Hogan scenes…
>>
>>94702761
Seriously what the fuck was Happy doing in this movie.
>>
>>94702777

I'm fine with Happy, why the fuck did we need three whole minutes with them showing us that Tony and Pepper were getting married

Who the FUCK went to a Spider-Man movie to see that
>>
>>94702761
>I like Keaton but Vulture was completely underwhelming. Totally underdeveloped and unmemorable.

Well, let's be honest, he's a man with a plan, not a guy who's going out to take over the world. He wanted to lay low so that he can keep his business up. That and they didn't want to give away the twist too soon.
>>
>>94702791
>three whole minutes
>it was a throwaway line that took 20 seconds
gee whiz it was too much
>>
>>94702791
I guess it was sort of a way to show Tony going through an arc that we weren't seeing. Like how he's in India to get inner peace after Civil War? I guess?

Lets' be honest, they needed Tony to boost this film because the whole thing relied on the twist.
>>
>>94702761
It's the best Vulture that's ever existed. Seriously, the character is ASS, I can't remember a single good story with him.
>>
>>94702761
I liked him, though I find it amusing that his most menacing scene doesn't involve him with his weapons or even his costume.
>>
>>94702691
Hey it's not his fault cops are useless in movies
Better question is why didn't Stark or anyone at Damage Control ever seem to notice that a bunch of the alien scrap they're supposed to clean up keeps disappearing right out of their trucks.
>>
>>94702691
I think Shocker 1 was the only one who was selling to Donald Glover, because he was incompetent. As for the bank robbers, did they work for Toomes?
>>
>>94703492
>As for the bank robbers, did they work for Toomes?
No, they just bought from him. That's how Peter first realized someone was selling a bunch of crazy shit to low-end thugs.
>>
>>94703345
his bit in Marvel Knights: Spider-Man
his bit in Gauntlet
>>
>>94702691
>I stopped an army of rampaging robots, flew a nuclear bomb into space, and fought the greatest soldier of WW2 and his protégé to a standstill, but fuck it this flight for India leaves in like an hour I can't be bothered to intervene in street gangs using alien technology to create super powerful weapons even though my entire character arc is literally about learning to accept personal responsibility
>I'll just not tell the kid whos desperately eager to intervene that I've called the FBI. Surely 5 non-powered average guys can stop a guy wielding alien-powered weapons, right?
>>
>>94703345
gauntlet
Marvel knights
Identity Disc
>>
>>94703591
>>94703711
I'll give you the first two but Identity Disc was ass.
>>
>>94702832
when you have too much "take over the universe/world" guys as the bad guys, the small scale baddies seem more special.
>>
>>94703710
It's almost like the Sokovia accords prevent him from interfering.
>>
>>94704021
It's almost like they should have mentioned that at some point in the film.

also they don't prevent sanctioned government work, which "stopping alien-powered supercriminals" would easily fall under
>>
>>94703753
I disagree, I found ID to be a really fun mini, I didn't see the twist with Vulture at the end coming and I'd hoped that when Toomes got fucked up during Superior that his kid would take up his wings, the only real down side to ID was Deadpool and Sandman getting taken out during the first meet up. Sorry you didn't like it anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.