[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cartoon where everyone is an anthropomorphic animal and there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: hysterical.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hysterical.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>cartoon where everyone is an anthropomorphic animal and there are no humans or "regular" animals
>they eat meat
>>
Are you implying animals don't eat meat?
>>
yeah, this is partially why I hate furry cartoons
>>
>>94696823
I think he's asking, what is the meat, when the meat is a 'person' in that world.
>>
>>94696823
He's an idiot, like the people who ask "Is mermaids eating fish cannibalism?"
>>
>>94696805
>that one Camp Lazlo episode where they go to a restaurant

Hell, they even have a moose head mounted on their mess hall wall
>>
>>94696805
Not exactly like it, but it's one of the reasons Pokemon is retarded
>>
>>94696805
They addressed this in Bojack Horseman
They breed and drug other animals specifically to be eaten, so the food animals act like walking real animals while the normal animals act like humans
>>
>>94696805
>cartoon character walks off cliff
>doesn't start to fall until they realize their predicament.

I'm literally angry with rage.
>>
File: This kills the crab.webm (3MB, 584x480px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the crab.webm
3MB, 584x480px
>cartoon where everyone is an anthropomorphic animal including dogs and cats
>they have pet dogs and cats
>>
>>94696805
It's okay, OP. It's generally understood that they're eating human.
>>
>>94696805
>thinks the meat he buys comes from animals

Millions and millions of people go missing every year. Think about it.

The only way to be sure of what you eat is to hunt or grow it yourself. This is why the government is poisoning wildlife and conspiring with megacorporations like Monsanto to replace natural crops genetically modified crops that weaken your capacity to think critically and leave you susceptible to subliminal messages embedded in popular entertainment.
>>
File: bojack-horseman-chicken.png (190KB, 605x341px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-chicken.png
190KB, 605x341px
>>94696850
>>94696805
Bojack had an episode on this.
They just raised chickens to be stupid and ate them.
>>
>>94696805

Animals don't shy away from eating their young in wildlife so makes sense really. Even something as seemingly innocent as bunnies can be cannibalistic little fucks at times.
>>
>>94696917
The Murrayverse is it's own beast.
>>
>>94696931
Pokéverse is confirmed vegan by word of God.
>>
>>94697521
>vegan
>there's a cow pokemon that's used to produce dairy
Confirmed bullshit. The only reason that franchise became popular is because it's adored by simpletons who can't go on for more than two minutes without drooling
>>
>>94697675
You're correct, I forgot that milk is a no for vegans. It's at least vegetarian.

If I recall correctly it's a retcon, along with stuff like deciding that normal animals shouldn't be in the Pokémon world (some episodes had normal birds and such).
>>
>>94697903
What about Slowpoke tails?
>>
>>94697903
>multiple retcons
>ecosystems functioning without animals
Nice worldbuilding there
>>
>>94697521
They even eat Slowpoke tails, dumbass.
>>
>>94697521
Well in games there are multiple mentions of people catching Pokemon just to eat them, usually magicarps.
>>
You forget not all animals eat meat
>>
>>94696963
But that is true in real life too you just have to believe.......
>>
File: 1422336665897.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1422336665897.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>94698071
>pokemon aren't wild animals
>>
File: picard-laugh-650x382.jpg (29KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
picard-laugh-650x382.jpg
29KB, 650x382px
>>94697675
>not liking pokemon
>>
>>94697521
The latest game confirms Mareanie eat Corsola, just to name one.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.