[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZn z8dp6-VI I dont know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZnz8dp6-VI

I dont know if this is the place to ask, but anyways, anybody knows what's the name of this style of "animation"? (if it even has a name). The motionless drawings with sticks up their arses part.

pic related
>>
>>94690008
It would just be considered puppetry when they just bounce around. However when they change the image to another to portray moment that would be called stop motion as the camera pauses and the model is replaced with (usually, not in this case) a slightly different model and the shot is taken again to grant the illusion the model has moved.
>>
I've heard it called Matchstick Theatre by my grandpa, but I'm not sure if he's legit or not
>>
>>94690008
This is an anime btw not a cartoon. I'm guessing that it's a 3D render because something like that will not work in real life. I think nick did something like that as well.
>>
remind me again why they decided to give parappa an anime? The actual world built around the game was next to nothing, even after the second game. They had to go and add a ton of characters to the anime just to get some plot going. Parappa wasn't even that popular in japan iirc.
>>
>>94690159
I do not know, but I believe we are getting a western based cartoon about Parappa next year, and I think Japan is getting a spin-off anime reboot starring Unjammer Lammy next year too.
>>
File: snickers.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
snickers.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>94690184
>>
>>94690184
>Unjammer Lammy
YES
>>
>>94690105
>>94690114
>>94690115
thanks guise, i'll look it up. Im thinking about doing a web series with this style with my shitty oc's because I cant afford a drawing tablet, I'll keep it very simple also, I cant draw for shit

>>94690159
I dont know, there was almost no rapping and the selling point of the game, the paper like animation, was completely gone. It should have been about mundane and trippy stuff like in the game and they rapping about it. Also I read that mr greenblatt wanted it to be aimed at teens but sony insisted on making it a kiddies show. To make things worse there was no Lammy!!
>>
>>94690211
>>94690225
Oh, wait, apparently they aired a short pilot run last year and it did not do well, so it may be cancelled now. You can still find the pilot though, if you are interested.
>>
>>94690315
I can't find a pilot of either. You got a source?
>>
>>94690359
Yeah, here is the title of the pilot: PJ Berri no Mogu-Mogu Munya-Munya
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.