[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit morel orel is on! This was my favorite show! Adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170816_011813.jpg (928KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_011813.jpg
928KB, 2592x1944px
Holy shit morel orel is on! This was my favorite show! Adult swim still cares dude
>>
>>94685844
>show that makes fun of white religious people
>back on the air after having been off since the Bush years
>while Trump is on office

Really makin me think....And no shill, I won't be watching [as] after the shit they pulled with MDE
>>
>>94685954
go to bed sam
>>
>>94685844
I would love a revival. Maybe re-do S3E13, pick up where they left off, and continue the show like Dino wanted to. Polish up those unused scripts and make them into episodes, finish season 3, do season 4, then make Moralton. Just like Dino do what he wants.
>>
>>94685954
FUCK OFF YOU TOOL!
>>
>>94685954
you need to stop doing drive bys with your house
>>
>>94685954
>shill
>for a show that's been over for years

I don't think you know anything about that word other than it gets used here a lot. You may as well have called your math classmate a cuck because he cheated on his test.
>>
>>94686521
He would be cucking himself out of improving his math skills though
>>
>>94685954
Both Reverend and Orel showed, that being religious is not the problem.
>>
>>94685954
>after the shit they pulled with MDE
You mean the 3rd lowest rated original Adult Swim aired in all of 2015 and 2016?
The one that was a pain in the ass for Turner censors to sort through?
That was attracting attracting a lot of negative press for Adult Swim (who was already under fire from Lazzo saying "women aren't funny") because of MDE's dickhead fanbase and its "alt right" connections?

Not to mention Sam Hyde couldn't stop using the official MDE account to run his mouth on twitter and retweet /pol/ shit. He's still doing it too, talking about how he hoped that the people who got hit by that car on Saturday died.

He's a fucking asshole who couldn't be professional enough to keep his show.
>>
>>94685954
>show that makes fun of white religious people
>back on the air after having been off since the Bush years
>while Trump is on office
>Really makin me think.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? What is the significance of any of that?
>>
>>94685954
(You)
>>
>>94685844
is it too sad that Rigby is probably what he'll be remembered for when this is funnier
>>
>>94685844
I recently watched all of moral orel and i think dumb is my favorite episode. a feel good episode compared to the rest of s3.
>>
>>94687663
alternatively i think passing is really good episode for how grim it is
>>
>DUDE KIDS AND SEX LMAO!
Die.
>>
>>94685954
>makes fun of white religious people
>shows time and time again, even at the finale, Orel's moral fiber is strengthened by, not in spite of, his religion
>the reverend and his daughter are also one of the only decent ones in moralton
what did he mean by this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.