[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People in DCverse actually believes that Apollo can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: sun addicts.jpg (103KB, 517x309px) Image search: [Google]
sun addicts.jpg
103KB, 517x309px
>People in DCverse actually believes that Apollo can defeat Superman.
>>
It depends on which version of superman.

Plus he is literally a superman pastiche.
>>
>>94682878
Honestly anyone who thinks of a way for Superman to lose is a shitty writer.

He can't that's the point. In the end he wins even if its by saying "Fuck you im superman, you can't stop me." flecxing his super dick and just forcing shit to come back to status quo via the fact that he's the man.

You shouldn't be writing superman if your intention is to write a compelling fight. You shouldn't be reading him for such. It's why I love the current superman run. it's doing something with him that isn't what was typified by the death of SuperBro... powerlevel fuckery.

It's why the best stories are one's like Loeb and Sale's "Sam's Story" and stuff like it is so good. Problems Clark can't fix and duties he can't rush through at superspeed, only deal or live with and learn from. Like being a father, as he is now, or watching a friend die of cancer as in Sam's Story.
>>
>>94683035
you're retarded m8, the best Superman stories are things like Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, For The Man Who Has Everything, Whats So Funny About Truth Justice & The American Way, & Ending Battle.

Those are ALL ABOUT Superman fighting (in one sense or another) and losing for most of it. Heck, WHttMoT is literally about a fight so hard, he has to lose to win it.

Dont be a retard dude--just by praising the current Superman thread you showed how much of a fucking pleb you are. You have the shallowed understanding of the character. Golden Age & Silver Age Superman was not about how he ALWAYS WINS NO MATTER WHAT JUST CUZ LOL. And Bronze Age Superman was compelling BECAUSE he struggled and would lose sometimes.

Hang yourself you casual shit.
>>
File: gary kek.png (209KB, 233x439px) Image search: [Google]
gary kek.png
209KB, 233x439px
>>94683035
>It's why the best stories are one's like Loeb and Sale's "Sam's Story"
Had me going bro
10/10
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.