[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the happies and comfiest episodes of wander over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wander is pissoff.png (147KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
wander is pissoff.png
147KB, 308x302px
what are the happies and comfiest episodes of wander over yonder'?
>>
>>94680249
The Bot
The Flower
>>
>>94680249
I'm gonna go with My Fair Hatey, Hater's ballad had a very uplifting payoff
>>
>>94680249
The Party That's the one with lord Shmater, right?
That one with Aziz Ansari in it
Like the other anons said, The Bot and My Fair Hatey are both great.
>>
>>94680249
The breakfast.

Such a cozy 11 minutes
>>
File: The Wanders.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Wanders.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>94680249
The Wanders.
>>
The timebomb, the box and the heebie jeebies are my favourite episodes. The rider is probably the happiest.
>>
File: 1496285419278.png (106KB, 577x506px) Image search: [Google]
1496285419278.png
106KB, 577x506px
Literally every episode is comfy as hell.

Except maybe The Show Stopper because of Hater/Wander blowing everyone's eardrums the entire episode but it's still a fave of mine.
>>
The Bot is pretty damn cozy until the end.

beep boop why
>>
B E E P
O
O
P
>>
The beginning of "The Cool Guy" was pretty comfy for me. It was very nice to see my favourite villains hanging together and making plans with figurines.
>>
File: TC The Little Guy.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TC The Little Guy.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>
The Fremergency Fronfact is a fun, comfy episode until it kicks you in the teeth at the end.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.