[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're thinking about whether you should watch Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bahq.jpg (14KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
bahq.jpg
14KB, 199x253px
If you're thinking about whether you should watch Batman & Harley Quinn:

Bad:
- animation is ass. LOTS of recycles, LOTS of scenes where nothing moves but character's lips. It feels like some crappy low-budget anime, the directing doesn't even try to hide it
- Harley is now edgy because of muh objectivation
- Melissa Rauch's voice would really fit someone like Livewire, but her Harley is shit
- Timm needs to get laid or something
- the movie flips between serious and funny, like what the fuck was up with the sudden West show spoof? Was it supposed to be some kind of a half-assed tribute? Do they not care at all anymore?
- the doctor's death is laughably bad, they just awkwardly stop animating his face
- that one scene where the plant guy and Ivy are having a telekinetic fight is so boring visually, it's like that one moment from SP when Cartman is pretending to mentally combat faux psychics, but it's a minute long
- some stupid dialogue
- the plant guy is a boring villain
- Swamp Thing has no purpose
- not enough BRAAPS

Good:
- the fight scenes seem pretty intense and well-choreographed + the directing gets somewhat better during them
- Nightwing's mullet from TNBA gets mentioned + some minor DCAU villains in the club scene, I really like it when creators remember small things like that
- Harley's breakdown and her comforting the dying doctor build character fairly well
- Ivy's VA is pretty spot-on at times
- Batmobile blends in the background much better than the shitty CGI model from KJ
- having two songs in a row in a non-musical is retarded but the songs themselves are neat
- some gags work like Batman tapping his fingers to the music
- it seems like they know Ivy's ultimate decision is predictable so instead of making it a moment of grand choice it is wisely made into a light tearjerker
- Swamp Thing has no purpose but he's still impressive

A solid 4/10. Wouldn't even make for a good BTAS two-parter.
>>
>>94677539
>BRAAPS

What?
>>
>>94677561
She farts in the batmobile.
>>
>>94677586
what
>>
>>94677646
She farts in the batmobile.
>>
I really hate Harley
>>
>>94677646
>>94664949
>>
>>94677717
truly a gag we deserve
>>
Honestly, I'd probably be vastly more interested if it was anyone but Harley.
>>
I love how Dick Grayson remains this trash character years after the rest of the DCAU ended.

Also, this has to take place after RotJ's flashbacks right?
>>
>>94681579
I'm inclined to think it's its own thing. I mean, Poison Ivy's design is clearly based on her NBA appearance and the story having Harley going straight would imply something like taking place after the non-beyond timeline in ROTJ, but Batman is using the B:TAS versions of the Batmobile and Batwing
>>
When will Dick Grayson jobbing stop already?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.