[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you guys tell me to watch this instead of Rick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wEp7ec8OudlngZ5dhoqSHJUDFdq.jpg (231KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wEp7ec8OudlngZ5dhoqSHJUDFdq.jpg
231KB, 1366x2048px
Why didn't you guys tell me to watch this instead of Rick & Morty?
Its a millions times better, that and Death Grips music.
>>
Because when you like something that could become shitty if they were playing to a larger audience, it's in your interests to keep quiet
>>
S T A M O S
T
A
M
O
S
>>
>>94673623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38tUIbFEXPM
>>
>>94673605
But I wanna tell my friends.
>>
>>94673719
Just keep it offline
>>
>>94673561
This show is the poison that is killing Rick and Morty. the need to make everything a nihilistic character development mess is ruining the simple fuck everything go on adventures premise of Rick and Morty.

I think this show is fine with some really incredible episodes, but its effect on other shows i think is a negative one.
>>
>>94673561
I couldn't get in to it. That one guy that is basically Jeff from American Dad without the humor or charm got on my nerves really quick.
>>
>>94674315
I've never seen enough american dad to know Jeffs character so I like Todd anyway. At least Aaron Paul's finally getting work tho.
>>
This show was filled with hit or miss episodes, more often misses
>>
>>94674456
I thought season 1 was solid throughout, I just wish they stopped milking the joke with the fucking kid in the trench coat going out with the cat.
>>
Remove Todd and you have a perfect show desu, he's shit and he's dragging Mr peanutbutter down too
>>
>the human woman was pregnant with puppies
I cannot get past this
>>
There's some cool concepts and great episodes but after a while this show started to feel insecure in itself. It seems incapable of having an up beat or any fun whatsoever without almost immediately reminding you how sad everyone is and how they're using alcohol and sex and materialism as coping mechanisms. What was refreshing bluntness at first has become boorish because the show is one-trick
>>
>>94673605
It's on netflix you mongoloid it already has a colossal audience
>>
>>94673561
Pickle Bojack?
>>
Is this show degenerate?
>>
When's the next season?

>>94673561
I consider it less fun than R&M, Bojack is closer to a drama than a comedy.

>>94674966
Yes, you /pol/lack faggot, it contains drinking, drug consumption, sex out of wedlock, and semi-bestiality because of anthropomorphic characters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.