[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The. Proud. Family. What You and me will always be tight (Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: the-proud-family-7.jpg (167KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
the-proud-family-7.jpg
167KB, 720x540px
The. Proud. Family. What
You and me will always be tight (Be tight)
Family every single day and night (Day and night)
Even when you start acting like a fool (Fool)
You know I'm loving every single thing you do (Do)

I know that I can always be myself (Myself)
Around you more than anybody else (Anybody else)
And everyday as I'm heading off to school
You know there's no one I love as much as you

Family
A family
Proud family
They'll make you scream!
They'll make you wanna sing!
It's a family thing
A family
Proud, Proud family
Proud Family
They'll push your buttons!
They'll make you wanna hug em
yonce:
Proud Family
They'll push your buttons!
They'll make you wanna hug 'em
A family
A family
Proud, Proud family

YEEOWCH!
>>
File: damn.png (108KB, 300x391px)
damn.png
108KB, 300x391px
This bitch name was literally
Sunset Boulevardez HAHA
>>
>>94668113
WE
>>
Why didn't Penny just make Suga Mama fight the Gross Sisters so they wouldn't take her lunch money anymore? I'm sure Suga Mama had a higher power level than all of those blue assholes combined.
>>
>>94668113
This show was riddled with both blatant and subtle forms of racism.
>>
>>94668113
>the episode where Oscar hits his wife during a dinner party and nobody says a thing
>>
>>94669840

The creator was black so it couldn't be racist
>>
>>94668992
Fuck off
>>
>>94669860
I remember watching an episode where Penny hangs out with Muslims, and they have a good time at first, but then they go back home and see the Muslims' house TP'ed and graffitied with "Go back to your country!", and it ends right there without credits. It was weird.
>>
>>94668113
>It's a "Oscar's pants are one big blue blur" episode
>>
File: 1479419664384.jpg (54KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1479419664384.jpg
54KB, 600x528px
>the guy that would always insult the grandmother in Spanish and she'd have no idea what he was saying
>>
File: latest-7.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>94669910
He was best joker.
>>
File: 14e.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
14e.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
>>94668992
WUZ
>>
I grew up with the spanish dub which is considerably less ghetto since the characters talk like normal people. I enjoy it more than the english version desu.
>>
>>94669893
>and it ends right there without credits. It was weird
No, it ended with Penny defending them after the attack the next day.

>>94669840
More like the creator (who was black) understands black American culture and did a great job of implementing it in the show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.