[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that Rick and Morty is failing to live up to expectations(which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bojack.png (738KB, 1087x708px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.png
738KB, 1087x708px
So, now that Rick and Morty is failing to live up to expectations(which were insanely high)
Less us talk about how in a few weeks this show will let us down..
>>
>>94664000
season 3 already did that for me
0 hype for s4 and not gonna watched it
>>
>>94664036
Same here, season 3 completely killed the show for me.
>>
>>94664036
This in its entirety
You wanna do a depressing show? Fine. You wanna poke fun at real life? Also fine
You start getting issuey and shit, you are OFF. You think you're South Park or something?
>>
>>94664000
In a few weeks you can expect 3 threads a day about how downhill this show is going.
>>
>>94664082
>>94664508
Real problem is season 3 just 100% fucked with the pacing in terms of fleshing out Bojack's whole character. Him getting the Oscar was never the point, it was him being in the movie. Season 3 should've focused on him being torn up about simultaneously accomplishing and failing to accomplish his dream and ultimately feeling like an even bigger hack than he was before. Instead, the whole season just distracted from what the show was supposed to be about. They're going to do the same shit in Season 4 with Peanut Butter as the new governor or governor's candidate, it's just to upset the status quo so it doesn't get boring. The ending of Season 3 was fine, but it was basically just a repeat of the ending of Season 1 where Bojack realized he's miserable because he's actually a shitty person who needs to work hard and improve himself. But then that went nowhere because every season they just keep hammering home the point that he's a shitty person instead of moving on to whatever they had planned after that. This show literally can't just be, "DURR WHY AM I SO SELF-DESTRUCTIVE" for four seasons.
>>
>>94664561
But does it have women writers?
>>
>>94664591
It had them all the way since season 1. I don't know why you're surprised.
>>
>>94664591
I don't see why /co/ suddenly hates the idea of women writers. Yes, from a "diversity" stand point it's retarded and stupid but if I had to put together a group of writers I'd want there to be at least one woman. Writing female dialogue and romantic scenes would feel more fleshed out with women writers.
>>
>>94664640

because it's hip to be sexist now
>>
>>94664731
Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>94664731
sounds like a dream come true
>>
>>94664590
>This show literally can't just be, "DURR WHY AM I SO SELF-DESTRUCTIVE" for four seasons.

Why not?

Bojack is, what, 45? He's not gonna undergo a major life change at that age.

This is a series without hope. The only characters who are consistently happy are the ones who are ignorant, in denial or nihilists.

Bojack doesn't have any of those recourses. His own mother expressed her surprise at the fact he hadn't killed himself yet.

I don't think he's gonna move on except maybe to the afterlife.
>>
>>94664757
>it's hip to be sexist now
>now

You mean the miniscule divot in history where it was slightly less cool to be a sexist in a relatively small part of the world... for some people, anyway... passed us by?
>>
>>94664036
>>94664082
The show's gotten better every season.
>>
>>94664757
It was always hip.
>>
>>94664590
>This show literally can't just be, "DURR WHY AM I SO SELF-DESTRUCTIVE" for four seasons.

This. You can't keep going to the same well when you've established what an ultimate shithead the primary character is. This a problem that's starting to become apparent with Rick & Morty too.

And can you imagine if they actually go through with giving Bojack a long lost daughter? Good god. It'll be a season full of the most dull, uninspired cliches, like him desperate to win her over and then being mega over protective, only with a smokescreen of swearing and talk about sex and booze. And then she'll end up sleeping with Todd or some shit so we can pretend things are totally different forever until season 5 when they all come together to be shitty to each other again.
>>
>>94665063
A woman's place is in the kitchen.
>>
>>94665932
Don't forget, Todd is asexual. He's allowed to be, because he's made up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.