[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...He's still in prison, right? Everything since Rickshank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sad_rick_sanchez-4161.jpg (132KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
sad_rick_sanchez-4161.jpg
132KB, 531x531px
...He's still in prison, right? Everything since Rickshank Redemption is just a dream he's having.

Yeah, it's a common as shit theory and it would be a fanbase-breaking asshole, but how else to explain Rick's increasing Gary Stu abilities? The therapist's monologue could be just him realizing his shortcomings. Remember how he seemed to have developed some altruism and sense of guilt by the end of Wedding Squanchers?
>>
>>94659246
>asshole
>asspull
>>
If the entire season is a dream I'm done with the show.

I fucking hate that shit.
>>
At this point I kind of want this.
>>
I'm calling it and I actually think it can be done well if Rick begins to change and has his Evangelion moment.
>>
>>94659246
He was literally always a Gary Stu what the fuck are you people talking about.
>>
>>94659246
this show sucks and you guys suck for liking it LOL XD!!!
>>
>>94659246
He thought he fucked them, but unlike those scammers, the gov is still fucking him. He just doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>94659317
He's becoming more of one did you even read it you tard
>>
>>94659246
You're still pushing this bullshit? Why do you want Rick to be brought down so badly? Does it really bother you that much for him to be a super-genius? I don't understand how it would be enjoyable to watch him turn out to not be that smart instead. If you want to watch regular people who get beat down by the world just look out your window.
>>
>>94659246
he's in an even higher level zigerian scammer simulation and never knew it
>>
>>94661310
because they hammered home that he's a piece of shit so hard in season 2 and then just wen't back to the old formula. it's kinda lazy no I don't hate the show it's still funny but this bit just seems lazy. the dream shit would be worse
>>
does anyone else think the increased hate for this show on 4chan is just Justin back trolling again
>>
>>94659246
He got blackout drunk and crapped himself with diarrhea in the last episode. That doesn't sound like he's in his own idealized imaginary world to me.
>how else to explain Rick's increasing Gary Stu abilities
He's the smartest man. He's been this way from the beginning of the series. Asking how to explain it is like asking how to explain why Robert Pershing Wadlow was 8' 11'' or why Jeanne Calment lived for 122 years. They're each just the peak example of their respective attributes of interest.
>>
It would be so humorously meta and nihilistic they can't possibly resist.
>>
>>94661359
>they hammered home that he's a piece of shit so hard in season 2
I don't understand how him being a piece of shit has anything to do with wanting him to not be smart. He's both a piece of shit and the smartest guy in the universe. Those two things don't contradict each other.
>>
>>94661427

I hate you.
>>
>>94661442
not OP I said I don't want the dream shit. I just would like to see him actually have to face consequences again. like bird person dying really fucked him up but I think if they follow up on that he's just gonna kill him and say some shit about how he's to smart for feelings and shit
>>
>>94661379
Makes sense. It would probably be pretty satisfying to go on an anonymous image board and talk shit about your own show to see if you could get other people to respond back with how great they think it is.
>>
>>94661486
>I just would like to see him actually have to face consequences again
Nah, I don't want to face consequences. Consequences are real life bullshit. I don't want to watch a show that reminds me of real life. We need characters like original Magic Man and Rick who are just assholes that get away with it every time, characters who face consequences are just depressing.
>>
>>94661488
>newfag
he did this during season one and said so
>>
>>94661563
I never said he didn't. I just said it would make sense for him to be doing that on account of how it would be pretty satisfying.
>>
>rick's backstory hints at a deeper character
>sacrifices himself for the good of his family
>jk we so random XD mcdonalds Ads are considered jokes now haha
>>
nah it's all real
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.