[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am hyped for this revival it has so much potential >Good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: king_lead.jpg (96KB, 1100x685px) Image search: [Google]
king_lead.jpg
96KB, 1100x685px
I am hyped for this revival it has so much potential
>Good Hank and Luann's daughter are now starting school
>Running joke where people think Hank is Good Hank's dad
>Hank now runs Strickland Propane after Buck's death and runs it with Bobby
>Lucky must deal with the death of his wife which could lead to a lot of character development.

As long as they avoid making too many Trump jokes I will be fine with this revival.

Anyway post what you want in the KOTH revival or discuss your favorite moments from the show.
>>
>>94659108
Good Hank?
>>
>>94660610
Hank's dad's other son - who he had when Hank was fully grown.
>>
>>94660610
God of the Hank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5NMt8ViFU
>>
>>94660610
did you watch the fucking show bro?
>>
>It's real

How possible is it for a random person to instigate a nuclear war between the US and Russia?
>>
I'd write out Luanne/Lucky/their kid.

Luanne got a job in Hollywood doing hair financed by Lucky having another accident which he sued over to get the money needed for the move.

All the characters are the same age and basically (outside the departure of Luanne and co) the show basically picks up right where it left off with no real off-camera changes to the characters.

That said, if they DO have to change shit:

Dale knows Joseph isn't his kid and is outed as being sterile and that he "allowed" the affair between John Redcorn and Nancy to happen so Nancy would get pregnant because she desperately wanted a kid; the joke now goes towards Joseph not knowing he's a mixed race bastard and everyone hiding it from him.

Bobby is still a lady's man but anti-SJW after his brief relationship with the "burn the school down" classmate.

Boomhauer is a Texas Ranger who's constantly having adventures at work that he never tells anyone about

Bill and Lenore are back together

Connie is full MAGA and rebelling against her parents at long last.
>>
>>94659108
...OR turn it Family Guy 4.0... Who was running this revival?
>>
>>94662244
The only part of this that's good is the Boomhauer part and writing Luann, Lucky, and Gracie out of the show.

The rest is far too edgy for the King of Comfy that is KotH.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.