[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You break the rules lose the game or try to leave you will die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: game.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
You break the rules lose the game or try to leave you will die

Like in SAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Match the shit, the gimmicks with the faces, you get it, it's a matching thing, and do it in 3 minutes or you all die
>>
>>94653533
It's already in order.
>>
>>94653581
>Batman
>doesn't play well with others
Tell that to his twenty different sidekicks
>>
Wolverine has to either be Tragic Origin or Doesn't Play Well With Others.
And his origin isn't all that tragic.
>>
>>94653703
He could also take Super Power Also A Burden
>>
Bats- tragic origin, orphaned as a kid beats semi-orphaned (again) as a teen

Tony-doesn't work well with others, clearly a reference to how hes a garbage team player in Avengers

Spidey/Supes- responsibility/ never gives up, but it could go the other way

logan- power burden, that super skelly is literally toxic metal, and snikting hurts his hands bros
>>
>>94653533
Logan and Tony should swap, then Batman and Tony
>>
>>94653618
you mean all those sidekicks who break up with him? yeah real hard to see why he has problems with others
>>
File: 1343576838815.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1343576838815.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
Doesn't matter what order you put them in. You can apply all of these to all of them. You could find a panel for any of these heroes to show off any one of those cards.
>>
>>94653821
and yet they keep coming back
>>
>>94653868
can't apply superpower is a burden to batman
>>
For those who haven't seen the Rick and Morty episode, the joke is that any of the descriptions can work with any of the heroes.
>>
>>94654087
IRS audits.
>>
>>94653868
Tony doesn't get to have "Uses power responsibly" or "Never gives up"
>>
>>94653821

To be fair, sometimes they die
>>
>>94653868
>>94654518
Superman plays well with others
0/10
>>
>>94654518
I mean Im not some expert but ive been reading spider-man comics since I was a child and I cant think of a time when "doesnt work well with others" applied to him other than times he was forced to work with Venom or Goblin for some necessity.
>>
>>94654983
Also, despite all his crowing about "great responsibility", Spidey is irresponsible as fuck.
>>
>>94654983
injustice

>>94655093
literally ended up CEO of successful global industry
>>
>>94653703
He is famous for being on a team.
>>
>>94655139
>implying AUs should count
You fucking cunt that's like saying fanfiction counts
>>
>>94655139
>literally ended up CEO of successful global industry

That only happened because he was mind swapped with someone. Then when said someone being brought back from the dead revealed to Spider-man that he's been watching them the whole time as a robot, instead of doing the responsible thing and check every nook and cranny of his global industry for any remaining traces of Otto for him to remove, he instead decided to go "hey if Otto tries to take this place back lets just go trash it all!"
>>
File: justlikesaaaw.png (3MB, 1920x1080px)
justlikesaaaw.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>94653533
I think Rick is missing the point here, the whole superheroes not being special or different is a way to make it easier for anyone to self insert in their shoes, the point of heroes is inspiring you to be one, you know, everyone is a vindicator
>>
>>94655402

When everyone is super .... nobody will be.
>>
>>94654087
Eeeeeh.
I mean the assassins want him because he's so good that they want him to become the head of the demon.
The court of owls wants him because he's Bruce Wayne.
Hugo Strange and the Riddler want him dead because he's a threat to their preconcieved notion of automatically being the smartest person in any room they happen to walk into.
And all of these together mean that he has no choice but to carry on. Because he can take it.

Also: >>94654572
>>
>>94655139
>literally ended up CEO of successful global industry

That doesn't erase his deal with the devil.
>>
>>94653533
Batman never gives up
Iron-Man doesn't play well with others
Spider-man tragic origin
Superman uses powers responsibly
Wolverine powers are burden
>>
>>94653533
Easier to list what they don't qualify for

Bats doesn't have superpowers
Iron man doesn't have superpowers either, but his suit pretty much counts. Does drinking count as a tragic backstory?
Spiderman plays well with others
Superman plays well with others
Wolverine often does not use his superpower responsibly (read: getting superhammered)
>>
>>94654572
more like, he's richer than god, but money can't fix everything, which is kind of a depressing thought when you really think about what money is.
>>
>>94655061
he doesn't _not_ play well but he's typically a solo operator who follows his own ambitions and sense of morality. this is what makes spider-man different and compelling when compared to almost every other hero, when you consider his stories, his archetype, and his rogues gallery.

he's too noblebright to be an antihero like wolverine, yet he's not a goody gumdrops type like superman. he's all about straddling the line between abusing his power and using it responsibly, even though he almost never misuses it. he's his own man, which is why i find him so compelling, and imo is the real reason why jj finds him to be a menace.

also, his 'friendly neighborhood spider-man' routine which he affects to put citizens at ease apparently irritates the hell out of the other heroes.

>>94655299
modern peter is brain damaged. it's the only excuse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.