[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe for the first time I can finally say I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1576.jpg (88KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
88KB, 750x739px
I can't believe for the first time I can finally say I don't get the joke in an Owlturd comic.

http://owlturd.com/post/164178328079
>>
>>94648276
I
I dont think that was a joke
>>
Owlturd is a one trick boring ass pony. All his comics are about the same fucking shit gtfo of here
>>
>>94648276
Its the end bit to 81 The Smallest Firefighter
>>
>Sun's about to explode
>They harvest all Earth's water to help douse the sun Thereby dooming Earth anyway
>Lady and kid fly up in rocket to deliver hose
>Hose jams
>Kid goes to unjam it
>Lady sees kid about to walk out of the rocket
>Has flashback from when she herself was a kid
>Her mom died in a housefire

I guess they were all leaving Earth on a giant rocket anyway, and so they sent another rocket to deliver the artifact?
>>
Why does the chick's face change at the end?
>>
>>94648276
Its about social anxiety and how relatable it is.
>>
>>94648276
That's because it's really fucking stupid. The Sun isn't made of fire, it's a big nuclear reaction. Water won't put it out, it will only provide more fuel.

He tried to make it into this big dramatic thing where the little dude sacrifices himself to stop the Sun from exploding, because he hates fire, because his mom died in a fire. But since Owlturd is fucking awful he can't make it work.
>>
>how to visual storytelling idk

seriously none of these beats and shot choices make any sense
>>
>>94648276
It's a >webcomic gets called out for shilling on reddit and decides to shill on 4chan thread
>>
File: what do you mean.png (25KB, 144x300px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean.png
25KB, 144x300px
>>
>>94648276
Hey, Shen, some critique: it sucks
>>
Why did he name himself owlturd?
>>
>>94652044
>"Look at how pathetic it sounds, man, hahaha XD"
Being overly critical to himself is his way of coping with his insecurities.
>>
>>94649663
Pretty sure the kid was the one having the flashback
>>
>>94651608
>pointing out scientific inaccuracies in a comic where a giant hose extends from the depths of the ocean into firing range of the sun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.