[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how amazing this movie looks ? https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shatner harvey.png (182KB, 549x441px) Image search: [Google]
shatner harvey.png
182KB, 549x441px
Can we talk about how amazing this movie looks ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx5UCaNlkQI

It looks like an awesome original story that actually bothers to take Harvey seriously while still keeping things in the fun tone.
And Shatner is actually doing really great good and evil voices.
And Hugo Strange is there too, in his first appearence in any Batman movie.

It looks like it's going to be even better than the first one.
What did you think of it ?
>>
>dark and fun at the same time
as cartoons should be.
>>
Shame this will probably the last Batman 66 movie considering Adam West died
>>
>>94645101
>And Hugo Strange is there too, in his first appearence in any Batman movie.

That was The Lego Batman Movie.

But yeah, this looks really fun.
>>
>>94645101
>>94645133
>Batman '66 played straight
It looks awesome. Loved Return of the Caped Crusaders. This looks like a fine sendoff for Adam.
>>
>>94645462
Never have a follow up with Lou Ferrigno as Bane.
>>
File: IMG_2489.png (638KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.png
638KB, 569x802px
>>94647968
>>
File: IMG_2525.jpg (157KB, 600x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2525.jpg
157KB, 600x924px
>>94647968
>no Jane Fonda Harley Quinn
>>
>>94645101
It hurts... I want to see it, but it hurts... A perfect looking send-off to our beloved first Batman.
>>
>>94645768
It doesn't really count. Everyone was in that movie and very few of them even had lines.

I'm hoping that this is also going to be the first time with Two-Face that doesn't end with him playing second fiddle to some other villain or dying because of Batman's negligence at the end. I'm very excited
>>
RIP William Shatner
>>
Lynda Carter 77 when?
>>
>>94645101
Wow, this looks like a nice change from the edgy movies we've been getting. And Adam West? He must have just finished this when he died

And I always love Shatner
>>
>>94648186
Did you even watch the trailer? She's in it as Dr. Quinzel at the very least.
>>
>>94650741
>He must have just finished this when he died
I remember being really surprised when this was first announced, it seemed to come out of nowhere with a trailer that looked like half-finished animation, less than half a year before its release. Knowing that Adam West had leukemia, it makes sense now that they'd rush it into production while they still could.
>>
>>94645101
Holy shit they are actually using the idea of Harvey and Bruce being friends.
It even ends with a shot of Batman and Harvey in the running pose as Harvey is his other chum.

I am so hyped for this.
Hugo Strange being there doesn't hurt either. It feels so great we might have finally have another Batman film that isn't Joker or Ra's wankery but instead a team-up between two criminally underrated characters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.