[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was this in the Bible? >London-based sales outfit SC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: king_solomon-980x550.png (586KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
king_solomon-980x550.png
586KB, 980x550px
Where was this in the Bible?

>London-based sales outfit SC Films International, has acquired international rights to The Legend Of King Solomon, a family animation adaptation of the Biblical story, which it will launch at Toronto.

>The completed project is the first feature collaboration between Israel and Hungary since a co-production treaty was signed in January 2016.

>Eden Productions of Israel and Cinemon Entertainment of Hungary produce together.

>In the English-language movie with Israeli voice cast, a young teenage Solomon must save the kingdom of Jersualem from the evil devil Asmodeus.

>After he is banished into the Arabian desert, Solomon teams up with the beautiful Princess Naama of Petra as they seek to put an end to Asmodeus’ tyrannical thirst for power.

Pic may or may not be the movie.
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (365KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
365KB, 880x1000px
This isn't from the Bible, but in the Testament of Solomon, he summoned and commanded 72 demons to construct a temple. One of the demons he summoned was Asmodeus.
>>
>>94645066
It was in the part the church removed and re-wrote
Where he had to seduce 72 demons in order to construct a temple
>>
File: BuerAoS.gif (17KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
BuerAoS.gif
17KB, 490x490px
>>94645297
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

A lot of monsters in games like Castlevania and Shin Megami Tensei are based on them.
>>
>>94645461
Tbh a /co/ series about Goetian demons would be pretty cool. I doubt that OP's cartoon would go in that direction though
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.